FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy Fucc, I reached wave 48 with the best combination of guns I know (the one clamp360 mentioned in page 53) and even so I wasn't able to complete the mission of gettin raped 15 times without broken mind, the dev should remove the limit of drugs one can stack AND put a infinite or at least a higher quantity of the times you can buy a certain drug before next round, after round 30-35 you have so many money that you can't spend it all, all that money could be use to buy some anaphrodisiacs and get raped by a certain robot before their number and life gets too high, I was full ammo, second wind and full life and even so I couldn't kill all the enemies xd
Summarize: Please remove the limit of anaphrodisiacs you can stack and buy
The rounds get almost imposible before I can do the 15 rapes experiments and I was in casual (easy) mode:(
You can drop weapons/drugs (G key) and pick them up (E Key) later. In that sense, you're allowed unlimited guns/meds. Just store them around the map. The rape quests like with the robots just requires that you're grabbed. You can immediately escape from them and it will stick add a count. The impregnation (The dogs at the shack) are the ones that require getting cummed in. For the dog bit, you don't have to do them all at once. You can kill all the zombies and extra dogs and get banged at the end of each round, then lower your libido. I think I finished it before wave 20.

I do agree that most of them kind of go against the purpose of achievements though. It might be the goal of the game and the people who kidnapped the girl to get her raped, but it's weird that the player character would intentionally lose. Kind of a contradiction there between survival. I'm not fond of the "lose on purpose" achievements. When you have to spend time intentionally getting grabbed and failing, it feels pretty awful. I want to be rewarded for playing well, not grinding failures.

Also, the Usi is your friend during achievement runs. It's an early game weapon that can be used late game, and the ammo is EXTREMELY cheap to replace. If you're having trouble buying meds, it's because you're wasting all your money on expensive ammo. The Usi is like 300 bucks to full restock vs like 1k+ of the more expensive weapons. More expensive isn't always best. At the very least, swap to it when you're not being pressured. You'll save a ton of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetere

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
You can drop weapons/drugs (G key) and pick them up (E Key) later. In that sense, you're allowed unlimited guns/meds. Just store them around the map. The rape quests like with the robots just requires that you're grabbed. You can immediately escape from them and it will stick add a count. The impregnation (The dogs at the shack) are the ones that require getting cummed in. For the dog bit, you don't have to do them all at once. You can kill all the zombies and extra dogs and get banged at the end of each round, then lower your libido. I think I finished it before wave 20.

I do agree that most of them kind of go against the purpose of achievements though. It might be the goal of the game and the people who kidnapped the girl to get her raped, but it's weird that the player character would intentionally lose. Kind of a contradiction there between survival. I'm not fond of the "lose on purpose" achievements. When you have to spend time intentionally getting grabbed and failing, it feels pretty awful. I want to be rewarded for playing well, not grinding failures.

Also, the Usi is your friend during achievement runs. It's an early game weapon that can be used late game, and the ammo is EXTREMELY cheap to replace. If you're having trouble buying meds, it's because you're wasting all your money on expensive ammo. The Usi is like 300 bucks to full restock vs like 1k+ of the more expensive weapons. More expensive isn't always best. At the very least, swap to it when you're not being pressured. You'll save a ton of money.
Are you sure it counts just being grabbed? I tried it the other day usin the rape trigger (S Key) but it didn't worked, I don't know if it doesn't count if you use the S
I used the Uzi until wave 30-35 probably, when I had enough money for a expensives similar weapon, my build was full in that sense, I was full buffed and had a Tenelli (best shotgun) and a Defender
My problem is just with the last level, I completed the zombies mission easily doing exactly what you said with the dogs

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are you sure it counts just being grabbed? I tried it the other day usin the rape trigger (S Key) but it didn't worked, I don't know if it doesn't count if you use the S
I dunno about the S key, I think I let them all grab me naturally. Not like HP matters for that.

Yeah, only level achievements I haven't completed are Hypnosis on Space Station and the impregnation/face assault one the Cave cause they were bugged when I cared enough to farm achievements. I really don't want to intentionally get raped anymore lol. Probably never going to finish those.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
I dunno about the S key, I think I let them all grab me naturally. Not like HP matters for that.

Yeah, only level achievements I haven't completed are Hypnosis on Space Station and the impregnation/face assault one the Cave cause they were bugged when I cared enough to farm achievements. I really don't want to intentionally get raped anymore lol. Probably never going to finish those.
I will try it without the S key then, if being grabbed is enough then it should be way easier
Thanks for the advices ^-^

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Weapon wise i think the MP 40 (ingame NP-[somenumber]) is one of the best medium stress weapon (when you are not rushed but the pistol doesn't cut it). Its accuracy makes good use of headshots and can be played like a upgraded pistol with a auto fire option.
The M16 is a decent crowd mower but its not strong or efficient enough to serve as a main gun in my op. Those 2 carried me through most content. After that i like to add a sawed off or the end game shotgun. Especially the first can be used to amazing results if you use it with the 20 sec immunity to group up enemies and unload right into their faces.
PPsh and the Bizon/PP 19 are better than most but they are not as reliable.
The cheaper MPs are good bang for buck.
I heard shotguns are the best guns but when playing Jungle and Cave i felt that the range and substained fire of automatics did a better job. It might be that i don't use the 20s Inv. drug much but than i put the sawed off above them all but only if used with a decent arsenal beside it.

PS: all semi pistols, maybe excluding the 44., feel like they could be a permanent upgrade/unlock. It would make early game much more fun and more varied. The glock is a straight but limited upgrade and the bulldog revolver is to weak to carry you through more than 5 waves but has enough dmg to be a fine sidearm in later game when you need 1-2 kills to buy reloading time.

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
<stuff>

PS: all semi pistols, maybe excluding the 44., feel like they could be a permanent upgrade/unlock. It would make early game much more fun and more varied. The glock is a straight but limited upgrade and the bulldog revolver is to weak to carry you through more than 5 waves but has enough dmg to be a fine sidearm in later game when you need 1-2 kills to buy reloading time.
I really like that idea. You might have scenarios where the gun machine doesn't have what you want, but the next wave will (literally) fuck you if you don't upgrade at all. So you can upgrade only your basic to save money and try to make it another wave orrrrrrrr spend a lot of money on a gun you really don't want long term.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
So one guy put a xgamedb file at the beginning with all clothes, where should i put it? in streaming assets it does nothing and same in managed

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Anyone knows how to get rid of the damn head humper? Damn entity keeps plugging my character full of shit and i have no way of removing it

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
From version and on 1.0.5 save file is located in your AppData section.
Specifically X:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity

Also, if anyone is interested, I made a little mod for 1.0.5b that changes balance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool mod! Making it harder was surprising but appreciated, many people say it is too hard already but in general they just haven't figured it out yet. Just so you know, the dev has already saidhe is making Hypnosis and Mindbreak easier, so you may be onto something :unsure:.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes