Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Cool mod! Making it harder was surprising but appreciated, many people say it is too hard already but in general they just haven't figured it out yet. Just so you know, the dev has already saidhe is making Hypnosis and Mindbreak easier, so you may be onto something :unsure:.
Thanks, glad you liked it!
It's good to hear that the dev decided to make those challenges easier. I believe, good obstacles need to be meaningful and consistent to be enjoyable. The subtle beauty of game design is making things look hard at first, but also providing tools to overcome everything. It's funny how most of the time when people give up too early they think the game is unfair. Me, I won't get excited without a challenge. Isn't the best part of a good game figuring out how you are going to beat it?

Reactions: RedMuffin

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
Makes you wonder if next zone's futa related or something... -shrug-

edit: maybe cult mind control or parasite?
I mean, FER is already 100% futa. Making another entire futa zone doesn't seem likely. He did say more mind control was coming, though.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Aight, how can you get the 'dash through 50 energy blast in one game' achievement for the space station. I swear I ( and I counted ) dashed through 60 energy blasts in a single round and the achievement didn't pop up. And had I not have dashed, the blast would have definitively touched my character's hitbox and I would've fallen down. Do we absolutely need to only do forward dashes when avoiding the blasts ? Or have the blast go through our character's center while we dodge it ? I even went up to the 20th wave and nothing popped up.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Aight, how can you get the 'dash through 50 energy blast in one game' achievement for the space station. I swear I ( and I counted ) dashed through 60 energy blasts in a single round and the achievement didn't pop up. And had I not have dashed, the blast would have definitively touched my character's hitbox and I would've fallen down. Do we absolutely need to only do forward dashes when avoiding the blasts ? Or have the blast go through our character's center while we dodge it ?
It has to be from different metroids, you can't farm it on a single guy.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Aight, how can you get the 'dash through 50 energy blast in one game' achievement for the space station. I swear I ( and I counted ) dashed through 60 energy blasts in a single round and the achievement didn't pop up. And had I not have dashed, the blast would have definitively touched my character's hitbox and I would've fallen down. Do we absolutely need to only do forward dashes when avoiding the blasts ? Or have the blast go through our character's center while we dodge it ?

Has to be individual "Metroids" so it cannot be just one blasting you 60 times.

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Aight, how can you get the 'dash through 50 energy blast in one game' achievement for the space station. I swear I ( and I counted ) dashed through 60 energy blasts in a single round and the achievement didn't pop up. And had I not have dashed, the blast would have definitively touched my character's hitbox and I would've fallen down. Do we absolutely need to only do forward dashes when avoiding the blasts ? Or have the blast go through our character's center while we dodge it ? I even went up to the 20th wave and nothing popped up.
As it has been said around 100 times in the thread, they have to be unique Squids to count. That means dodge an energy blast from 50 unique metroids, as opposed to 50 balls altogether.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Bros, how i can get 8 knots without mindbreak? Please, help.
It's easier doing what Ipigkickass said and also it's easier if you let the dogs ride you when they charge and get you from behind, in that way they don't harm your health

Last edited:
Reactions: Ipigskickass
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes