b800047

Jun 9, 2017
anyone know how to get the "Get Knotted" achievement without dying/breaking your mind?...

Mar 1, 2019
anyone know how to get the "Get Knotted" achievement without dying/breaking your mind?...
You basically need to keep your Libido (The Heart HUD Icon to the right of the bottom left HUD Cluster) as low as possible, meaning you need to buy Anaphrodisiacs after every encounter with one to keep your Pleasure gain amount as low as possible.

Also, you can't let them use the Canine Back Mount skill (When the Death Hounds are flashing red). You have to let them come up to you, then expose yourself with the S key when they attack, then be raped into submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJ

OppaSoCool

Nov 28, 2020
after the download, I clicked captivity.exe file but the file is not working, then i got message "cannot execute" can someone know how to fix this? I really want to play this game. ;w;

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
after the download, I clicked captivity.exe file but the file is not working, then i got message "cannot execute" can someone know how to fix this? I really want to play this game. ;w;
Did you unzip the file? I know this is a pretty obvious one so I don't mean to be rude.

If you have, try redownloading in case it didn't download fully.

Reactions: OppaSoCool

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
with the stone lady lady experiment i know the enemies drop the first three idols what about the fourth
It's complete RNG, it can drop any time. I played a game where I got all 4 before wave 10, but other times it's after wave 20...

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
You basically need to keep your Libido (The Heart HUD Icon to the right of the bottom left HUD Cluster) as low as possible, meaning you need to buy Anaphrodisiacs after every encounter with one to keep your Pleasure gain amount as low as possible.

Also, you can't let them use the Canine Back Mount skill (When the Death Hounds are flashing red). You have to let them come up to you, then expose yourself with the S key when they attack, then be raped into submission.
Adding to this.

Unlike the zombies, dogs only move if you're on the ground floor. If you can manage to spend the back half (if not the entirety) of a wave on a platform, when you get done killing the zombies there'll be a nice pack of dogs waiting to come run to you when you jump down.

So clear everything but the dogs, jump down to pull the dogs closer, jump back up to a ledge so you can pop an aphrodisiac, then jump back down and hold S key. You minimize the pleasure gain if you have an aphro ticking during the rape.

Mar 1, 2019
Really good game but its impossibly hard the shack is ok but the cave and up forget it
Cave is the hardest map in this game. All the other maps are a lot more forgiving than Cave. Two types of flying enemies, one of which is a bullet sponge and the other can put you into a rape state without putting you down. Then there's the two ground enemies, one of which jumps up vertically and runs away making itself hard to hit, and the other is so small it's easy to miss and can also put you into an instant rape state. Combine that with terrible lighting and no place to force the flying enemies through a choke point and you have a stupidly hard map. It's the only map I haven't been able to do without cheating. The best I can do without cheating on Cave is about wave 17.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Combine that with terrible lighting and no place to force the flying enemies through a choke point and you have a stupidly hard map. It's the only map I haven't been able to do without cheating. The best I can do without cheating on Cave is about wave 17.
Head far to the right, theres a = platform tunnel, you can split them off and narrow them, lighting is a little low but you can still see the flyers red eyes and shoot them. shotgun seems best for it.

If you're having more issues as well with the flying enemies, you can always let one of the musca (big ones) capture you and take you to the nest, it brings you WAY UP above the ground so you can kill the flyers specifically there and then work towards the ground...I haven't seen any ground enemies spawn in the nest area short of birthing a few.

shivrod

Jun 29, 2017
A really great game well worth the $5.

The shooting is fun as fuck. The shotguns especially. I cannot overstate how satisfying it is to pop a head and watch the body ragdoll. Put aside all the erotic content and this is still a fun ass game to play. Each level has a wildly different theme, complete with unique enemies that all behave differently.

The difficulty is... brutal. I've been playing exclusively on Casual and wow, is it rough. Enemy numbers and HP seem to continually increase with the wave, while your damage potential seems to max out fairly quickly.

The smut is pretty good for a pixel game. Both good detail and animation.

Sep 15, 2017
It's infinite, and the difficulty scales infinitely as well. Only way to end is to get mind broken or to exit manually.
Ok thanks. I decided to play cave level and it's extremely hard. Sends a horde of enemies with big bullet sponge flies and expects me to survive with stock pistol. As much as i love the art and animations, It's just purely frustrating to play

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
So far it is a fun little game...
Bad news is for some stupid reason after I bought it I have to pay again for patches. WTF!?
I have the game bought since last month and now I have to pay again for the damned patch? Really crappy of itch.io
I will just wait until it fully comes out with a gallery since I AM NOT paying 5 every single time.
Edit: Never mind... The stupid website does not tell you to go to your collections to redownload it. They should inform you of this somewhere tbh. Rather scummy of them. This is why DL site has notifications itch could use that too it seems.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes