Mar 1, 2019
Hey. Just wondering. Is there any tips on how to actually get the 1.0.5b cheat added to the game? File directory, anything additional i need to do or anything else?

Because even after some attempts, i cant get the cheat to work or activate ingame. I dont know if its because im doing anything wrong or its not clear what im supposed to do or where to copy/paste the cheat files to.

Based on another cheat i found that worked, the assembly-csharp.dll file might be missing, as i have no clue what to do with the assembly-csharp.csproj file.

I already have Visual Studio, but from there, im lost, if it should be converted to a .dll file or something.
Presuming you downloaded the Captivity_1.0.5_Cheat_Assembly.rar file, you'll see two items inside:

Captivity_Data
READ ME.txt

The only thing you have to do is drag/copy the Captivity_Data folder and drop/paste it into the Captivity root folder (IE, the folder that contains the Captivity.exe file that actually launches the game), and then let it replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll which is located in //Captivity/Captivity_Data/Managed folder. There is no need to modify or activate anything, as all this file does is override the original functions of the game. This is essentially a cheat mod as opposed to anything like a trainer or Cheat Engine Table. This is all mentioned in the Read Me.txt file.

Now, the Cheat Engine Tables requires you to have Cheat Engine installed in order to use it. If you don't have Cheat Engine installed and you do want to install it, be careful as the installer for Cheat Engine is riddled with Malware and Spyware, you have to read and click on the fine prints in the bottom corners of the advertisements for the unwanted software installation pages to avoid installing the crap like McAfee and whatnot.

Once you do have Cheat Engine installed, all you have to do is open the Cheat Table, it'll automatically open Cheat Engine for you with line-items in the bottom which are your toggles for the Cheat Engine cheats. After that, start Capticity.exe and the Cheat Table will auto-hook the game for you.

Mrstealth1993

Dec 22, 2019
Presuming you downloaded the Captivity_1.0.5_Cheat_Assembly.rar file, you'll see two items inside:

Captivity_Data
READ ME.txt

The only thing you have to do is drag/copy the Captivity_Data folder and drop/paste it into the Captivity root folder (IE, the folder that contains the Captivity.exe file that actually launches the game), and then let it replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll which is located in //Captivity/Captivity_Data/Managed folder. There is no need to modify or activate anything, as all this file does is override the original functions of the game. This is essentially a cheat mod as opposed to anything like a trainer or Cheat Engine Table. This is all mentioned in the Read Me.txt file.

Now, the Cheat Engine Tables requires you to have Cheat Engine installed in order to use it. If you don't have Cheat Engine installed and you do want to install it, be careful as the installer for Cheat Engine is riddled with Malware and Spyware, you have to read and click on the fine prints in the bottom corners of the advertisements for the unwanted software installation pages to avoid installing the crap like McAfee and whatnot.

Once you do have Cheat Engine installed, all you have to do is open the Cheat Table, it'll automatically open Cheat Engine for you with line-items in the bottom which are your toggles for the Cheat Engine cheats. After that, start Capticity.exe and the Cheat Table will auto-hook the game for you.

Okay. I think i got it now. The 1.0.5b files just confused me as i thought that was the one i was meant to use for the game.

But with the new file replacing the original assembly.dll file, i cant see any suggestion the cheat/mod is actually working.

Is there a hotkey to open a cheat menu or am i missing something? Maybe some files from the second set of cheat files, not the Cheat Engine files.

Mar 1, 2019
Okay. I think i got it now. The 1.0.5b files just confused me as i thought that was the one i was meant to use for the game.

But with the new file replacing the original assembly.dll file, i cant see any suggestion the cheat/mod is actually working.

Is there a hotkey to open a cheat menu or am i missing something? Maybe some files from the second set of cheat files, not the Cheat Engine files.
Click here for my Cheat Files

The difference between 1.0.5 and 1.0.5b are different versions of the game. Also, my cheat version of the Assembly-CSharp.dll doesn't include an in-game menu for toggling cheats, they're in effect at all times, so you'll need to use the Cheat Engine Cheat Table file in order to fully work all the cheats as I have no idea how to add menus and toggles in Unity. Also, you're not going to see any indication that the cheats are active from my Assembly-CSharp.dll file, you'll realize pretty quick when you're not taking any damage, not losing any strength, starting with $10k that only increases and never decreases, having 100 encumbrance to hold all weapons at the same time, and your weapons have infinite ammo with no need for reloading.

There's an Assembly-CSharp.dll file some pages back that gives an in-game menu with toggles that encompasses what my .dll and Cheat Table files do. I personally prefer my method tbh, but to each their own.

Presuming you're going to use my Assembly-CSharp.dll file along side my Cheat Table, the only three things you'll be locking/unlocking or value setting in Cheat Engine are Libido, Pleasure, and Dash Stamina, all other fields in the Cheat Table are covered by my Assembly-CSharp, I just have the Cheat Table set up for people who may not want to bother with replacing that file.

bigups1001

Oct 4, 2023
Just checking, has anyone compiled the 'C4C' gameplay mod and 'Smiling Blush + Small Tweaks'? Can't seem to find it, thought that would be the definitive "vanilla-plus" experience?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Just checking, has anyone compiled the 'C4C' gameplay mod and 'Smiling Blush + Small Tweaks'? Can't seem to find it, thought that would be the definitive "vanilla-plus" experience?
Don't need to.
Gameplay mods don't overwrite the same files as cosmetic mods.
I just package them together for convenience.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Depends on if those mods both affect the same file, which would mean probably not unless modders have found a way to merge them without fault.

AlexanderZack21

Mar 5, 2021
i need help. i can't get the SAMUS achievement. i got Shock more than 500+ and i dash more than getting hit.
it the last achievement i need for the ending. please can someone teach me how to edit in achievement. [i use the infinite cheat for this gameplay][i still have the original game][i also dont have any editing tools or cheat engine i just extract and install the cheat]

Last edited:
Reactions: Techno11244

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i need help. i can't get the SAMUS achievement. i got Shock more than 500+ and i dash more than getting hit.
it the last achievement i need for the ending. please can someone teach me how to edit in achievement. [i use the infinite cheat for this gameplay][i still have the original game][i also dont have any editing tools or cheat engine i just extract and install the cheat]
You can't farm a single Metroid for the achievement, you need to roll under the projectiles of 20 different metroids.
Go for time and remember to roll under their shots even when it isn't needed, you'll get it soon enough.

Reactions: AlexanderZack21

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have gameplay strategies for the later stages? I can do the first stage indefinitely, but difficulty ramps up pretty quick on the later ones.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have gameplay strategies for the later stages? I can do the first stage indefinitely, but difficulty ramps up pretty quick on the later ones.
The Alien Ship isn't bad, you just need to open the first door as soon as possible to create a camping spot, then use the weapons on the walls to hold out until you have enough to open the next two doors, getting you to the ammo machine and victory.

The Orc Village is difficult, yes, but still doable by either camping the upper ledge... somehow, or by running back and forth on the ground. Turbo the MP-40 on the far right for fun and profit.

Admittedly, the Cave is actual nonsense, but it used to be so much worse. Camping in the tunnels on the right causes ground enemies to approach from below and air units to approach from above, which helps, but isn't enough to reliably secure victory. There's a Luger in the pit that can be bought without turning on the lights, and you should only turn on the lights when you're ready to make a play for the gun machine and pray for a good SMG to carry you.

F.E.R. is actually, literally a cakewalk. Survive the first wave, open the door to the left, and climb to the top. Welcome home, as this is THE place to camp. There's a Luger in the starting area below the drop-off, an Uzi in the nook above the stage, and an MP-40 on the far right of your home base. These will carry you quite far. If you get over 3750 cash, head through two doors to the right of the starting area to get to the drug machine. Don't worry about the time it takes, this room also has a pit you can camp in, though it isn't as safe as HQ. Once you start running low on ammo, head through the door on the far left to get the Ammo machine. This WILL trigger Foxy for all subsequent waves, and she likes to spawn behind you, but can be dodged with a well-timed roll and a powerful enough weapon can kill her while she charges. That's it, you've won. There is no reason to hunt down the fuse boxes to trigger the Puppet and unlock the Wonderweapon, unless you're going for achievements related to her.

Reactions: Bolobo and Sum Gi

Matias Torres

Jun 8, 2023
Here's a small python script I wrote to get the key code.

Python:
import sqlite3
import os

app_data_path = os.environ['APPDATA']
save_path = os.path.realpath(f'{app_data_path}/../LocalLow/Perveloper/Captivity/xGameDB.db')

with sqlite3.connect(save_path) as connection:
    connection.row_factory = sqlite3.Row

for row in connection.execute('SELECT codeKeypad FROM tbl_player;'):
        code = row['codeKeypad']
        print(f'Keypad Code: {code}')

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes