Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What is is the best combination of mods that I can put into the game?
Most mods are cosmetic, and replace vanilla assets. 'Best' is entirely subjective here.
Guys, does anybody has a modpack with all the mods? Its really hard to install all of them at once for me
Actually can't install them ALL at once, a few cosmetics conflict with one another due to replacing the same stuff, and you can only have one gameplay mod at a time.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
What is is the best combination of mods that I can put into the game?
It's hard to give a personal best because of the conflicts. I don't even want to begin to think of trying to make the gameplay ones compatible. For cosmetics only, I would say prey, futa, small breast, nerf gun, fun time, goblin slayer armor. I really like the goblin slayer armor, it's a must.

You still have to combine them, you can't just copy and paste.

Look at Gabriel's folder, there's some good combinations if you go to the combinations folder, and then look at the files with the longest filenames
1717584211313.png
1717584341316.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/post-5097366

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I "love" this game.
First if fucks with you, raping and torturing your mind and only after giving you four fetishes.
But when you already got achievement and you don't need these fetishes... here you fucking go.
Wave 8
1717890311600.png
(Yes, I cheated money. Fuck grinding)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This game is kinda baller but man the cave is something else
It used to be worse.

v1.0.5
Balancing
Cave
- Maggot: Maggots are now steppable: run or dash over them to squish and kill them instantly
- Musca: Musca's now spawn slower
- Hunter: Hunters now only spawn after wave 2
- Price to activate the generator is reduced from 1200$ to 600$

holyApex

Dec 26, 2020
I made an improved cheats menu (aka Cheats++), by editing and adding upon noxtek's old cheat menu.

It had CCC4C, Shack Overhaul and Clothing Overhaul included already.

Here is the list of the features and improvements i added to noxtek's work;
⁃ Added buttons to increase or decrease the amount of money you can add.
⁃ Added infinite health, infinite stamina (which also removes the dash delay) and infinite jump.
⁃ Added a durable (indestructible) clothing toggle and an ability to restore clothing.
⁃ Added an AI disable toggle and an option to kill all present NPC's instantly.
⁃ Categorized the placement and spaces of the buttons.
⁃ Adjusted in-game iris colors to be more realistic.
⁃ Corrected minor spelling mistakes.

Installation's done by dragging and dropping the contents of the zip into the Captivity folder.

Hope you like it, i also have a small clothing mod but can't decide if its good enough. Might share it afterwards.

Preview:
Cheats++.png

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes