Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I would like to get the futa zombies, small tweaks, smaller breast and butt mod, and the crying mod that is the last mod added to the discord perveloper owns. I spent about an hour figuring out how to do it and gave up because idk what I am doing.
Small Tweaks enlarges breasts, obvious conflict with smaller breasts and butt. Which size do you actually want?
...Also, fun fact, there's one or two people still making mods, they just don't end up in the main modding channel because... I guess all the moderators are AFK?

Demonslayer1246

Nov 20, 2022
Small Tweaks enlarges breasts, obvious conflict with smaller breasts and butt. Which size do you actually want?
...Also, fun fact, there's one or two people still making mods, they just don't end up in the main modding channel because... I guess all the moderators are AFK?
I am pretty sure small tweaks makes your character nude. I've got no clue how the other mod works. I would prefer the smaller mod. Also I have seen 1 of the modders just posting them in the modding chat. I assume the moderators no longer care about the channel since Captivity is pretty much permanently on hold.
Anyways, if the small breast and butt mod is still nude then that is fine. I was spending a bit of time earlier trying to figure out if I could combine mods and pick and choose. Technically you should be able to keep the butt size and have small breasts or vice versa but I'm still clueless on how I am supposed to find and rip the files I need from each mod.

Demonslayer1246

Nov 20, 2022
If small breast and butt is nude, do that. If you know any way to keep the butt size and just do small breast, that would be appreciated but I am overcomplicating it so you don't have to. I do appreciate your help though.
Also, the camera distance one if you can do it. I assume you can zoom in and out? And the cheat menu. Sorry if I am asking a lot. I'm still trying to figure it out in my spare time in case you don't have time for it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes