Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Is there some way of changing enemy HP/speed/damage values? I assume so since there have been mods that do this. Can someone share please?
You can change them either by modifying default values of "NPC" class inside the method that spawns a wave or individually by applying modifiers to particular NPC's stats. You can check out my mod, where I applied both ways of doing it.

Samurai01

Jan 10, 2022
Hey i'm having a issue where the game sits on Loading... forever, does anyone have a fix or solution for this?

doom1445

May 8, 2019
so, how do you even find our own door code? just get good? survive long enough in maps to find parts of the code?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
so, how do you even find our own door code? just get good? survive long enough in maps to find parts of the code?
You complete all challenges to get the code and leave the room. The current ending really isn't worth doing the challenges for. Only cosmetics kinda worth it.

Reactions: h-best

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
is there mods that add more hairs? so far only the futa+small tweaks change a hair style of one available into a dark one and most hair are shit

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
Map Tips/Video Guides:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General Tips:

Weapon ratings (Version 1.0.5):

Wow great example of don't judge a book by its cover. The art and screenshots don't do this game justice at all. Although the gameplay isn't anything super original and it's fairly simple, it's just done so well that it's extremely entertaining. I feel like I could keep playing this as long as new levels/enemies/weapons continue being released. One of the better indie games I've played in quite a while. New game to add to my "Come back and play this every year or so" collection.
This guide was a game changer, really helpful. I thought it would be a good idea to quote it in case someone hadn't seen it, honestly they should link it in the OP.

Reactions: PLPM and Gonesoul

A_Sexual_Pan

Dec 18, 2018
Dev hasn't open-sourced this stuff, have they? I went into their discord for a bit and goddamn it's a bit of a mess. can hardly be called a game-centered discord server more than just a shitposting server. Would love if someone out there was reverse engineering the game and actually making it a bit more moddable than the surface-texture remodeling there already is. The mechanic rebalance mods are a good start.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a mod with futanari + futa-zombies + small tweaks + smiling blush all in one?

Mar 21, 2020
i love to see a mod where the goblin dudes were futas because i don't like there models and would love to see the models of the fnaf characters change because there faces are really not so enjoyable to look at all any thing like that out there.

A_Sexual_Pan

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a mod with futanari + futa-zombies + small tweaks + smiling blush all in one?
Refer to the unity asset bundler post! Or just, unpack the three with the bundler, stuff em all together, and repack the asset file!

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes