Ellimra

Jul 3, 2020
Prey Mod 1.04 is now out!

What has been changed for 1.04:
Zombie Overhaul
Full girl customization finally finished
Clothing fix
Easter eggs been added or changed
Background has been changed to make it fit more.

Next Plan for 1.05 (The final version)
Last remaining bug fixes.

(possible change to plan) weapon sprite overhaul
Goblin overhaul
Slutty set (Clothing replacement) (Cancelled due to game limitations)
Audio Replacement
Jacky Replacement
More Background change
Icon Change
Fix that one particular GOD DAMN HAIR THAT KEEPS FUCKING ENDING MY DAYS!

What it would look like
For 1.05, Due to the amount of people wanting to see cum set, bigger breast, femboy, etc, I'm going to make 5 different variants of the mod.
1) Normal Version
2) Bigger Breast Version
3) Femboy Version
4) Fun Time Mod Compatibility Patch
5) Cum Set (And no I'm not gonna make compatibility patch for this one since I'm already doing a lot.)

After these 5 variants are made, the Normal one will be uploaded and the link to the other 4 alternatives will be posted under it.

When I'm done with the mod, I'm gonna work on the MEME Mod which adds things like, Shrek, Amongus, Megamind, etc.

If you have any request, DO IT NOW BEFORE I START WORKING ON VERSION 2,3,4, and 5 as at that point, it will be finalized!
Hey, I've been trying to add this mod to captivity but I have no idea how. Any help you could give would be amazing!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Hey, Cheat Engine can speed Hack so the grind not so bad :D
Just letting you know

Edit: CE will help, 30 mins or 25mins. mind break 0 to 100, :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Meh721

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
so... I tried doing that, several times. and fucked the game over every time. I don't know how or why. but I could use a little help. please, its bugging me that I can't do something that simple, sadly trying to wrap my brain around managing files and anything more than just moving a file place to place makes my brain go numb... its only two mods I want combined, and it might be easier if you just did it for me instead. trying to teach me or walk me though steps is like trying to teach a rock to read.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so... I tried doing that, several times. and fucked the game over every time. I don't know how or why. but I could use a little help. please, its bugging me that I can't do something that simple, sadly trying to wrap my brain around managing files and anything more than just moving a file place to place makes my brain go numb... its only two mods I want combined, and it might be easier if you just did it for me instead. trying to teach me or walk me though steps is like trying to teach a rock to read.
Easy enough.
Will that be all?

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a goblin futa mod for this game I love the positions but hate the goblin models themselves anyone got something like that?

Feb 7, 2018
Is there a goblin futa mod for this game I love the positions but hate the goblin models themselves anyone got something like that?
No not yet from what I know of. If it's not in futa mod, then no. There really isn't any mod that I can think of that changes goblins as of right now. I'm gonna be converting them to werewolves, rats and minotaur as of right now for my Prey Mod though.

Mar 21, 2020
No not yet from what I know of. If it's not in futa mod, then no. There really isn't any mod that I can think of that changes goblins as of right now. I'm gonna be converting them to werewolves, rats and minotaur as of right now for my Prey Mod though.
Cool can't wait for that my dude I hope they are futa I'm a big fan of that.

Reactions: Oxiton

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
First time playing and started with the zombies in the shack. But I can't seem to get past wave 1. All I have is 12 bullets and the zombies are pretty tanky and there's no other way to get ammo for my pistol. How do I fix this?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
First time playing and started with the zombies in the shack. But I can't seem to get past wave 1. All I have is 12 bullets and the zombies are pretty tanky and there's no other way to get ammo for my pistol. How do I fix this?
Right click to reload.

Reactions: oTEMPESTo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes