SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
That's not a thing... or if it is, it's not on the Discord.
How would you even go about that...? SFW skins for all the enemies, violent replacers for all the grapples, removing the pregnancy mechanic entirely...
could probably disable grapples entirely and just have enemies attack relentlessly. also disable clothing break, etc, basically just turning it into a basic wave shooter.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to make a futa mod where all enemies are shemales.
Funny you should mention, because when I went to check the discord, I found a new mod that changes the Zombies into futanari zombies.
Already added to the modpack, don't you worry.

Oct 3, 2018
You can read that certain enemies have 'special moves' or attacks when you look at their descriptions, right? Like they result in instant knockdown (like the dogs leaping at you from behind), I know some but not all. Like the musca is described as having a thing where they might carry you off to a nest, but I've never seen that trigger if it's in the game, as an example.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
You can read that certain enemies have 'special moves' or attacks when you look at their descriptions, right? Like they result in instant knockdown (like the dogs leaping at you from behind), I know some but not all. Like the musca is described as having a thing where they might carry you off to a nest, but I've never seen that trigger if it's in the game, as an example.
I've had that happen to me a couple times. What I did was... Literally nothing. I let one grab me, they did their thing, then they dragged me there. Maybe you have to orgasm for the event to trigger, not sure, but that's all I'm seeing. Maybe you need to isolate them? Maybe you need to beat X waves? I'm not certain

Damian888

Mar 6, 2020
I like sprites & animations in this game but.. this genre like arena's, on hold position's etc.. it's disappoint me.. and this last stage with fucking dooll's.. insane and no cool/ Who know's game like this but long play and walkthrouth?

ozymandias12

Jun 30, 2021
Enemies that can initiate rape without KOing you:
Dogs, from behind
Grabber zombies (the green ones with no clothes)
Flies, from in front
Maggots
Head humpers

I think that's it.

The musca nest thing seems to have a % chance of happening when a musca finishes raping you. I've had it happen twice in a row on an early stage.

ThatShugoki

Aug 3, 2017
Funny you should mention, because when I went to check the discord, I found a new mod that changes the Zombies into futanari zombies.
Already added to the modpack, don't you worry.
Where can I get this modpack? I like all the mods in the discord but you can't have them all on at the same time. Or I believe so-

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Where can I get this modpack? I like all the mods in the discord but you can't have them all on at the same time. Or I believe so-
No, it's just a collection of individual mods... though you CAN combine mods using Unity Asset Extractor to extract their images and build them into one, single file. The procedure is the same if you want to port mods onto the Debug version.
...Except the Futanari mod, because that one uses black magic that isn't so easy to understand. Can still combine other mods into it, though.

Mar 21, 2020
Gadriel love your work on these mods and hope you keep making more in the future also where do i put the futa zombie asset btw.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel love your work on these mods and hope you keep making more in the future also where do i put the futa zombie asset btw.
I think you rename it to the normal sharedassets0.assets and overwrite as usual.
By the by, the Discord assures it's compatible with C4C.

Mar 21, 2020
I think you rename it to the normal sharedassets0.assets and overwrite as usual.
By the by, the Discord assures it's compatible with C4C.
thx it works and i love it is there a way for you to do the same with the goblins i don't like them being male to much i love futas my dude

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
thx it works and i love it is there a way for you to do the same with the goblins i don't like them being male to much i love futas my dude
Do not tell that to me, I can't draw for shit, even in pixel art.
Go talk to Lou Sciffer on the Discord for that. Apparently, it was a request for another user, so you have a higher-then-normal chance of being listened to.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
someone discovered a way to stop the black screen problem? I saw a guy telling to go search to a file named Player but mine dont have the "Warning" or "depth of fields"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes