Feb 28, 2019
very brief check on the thread would tell you all you need
1. It's random for everyone
2. the ending isn't worth it
Garbage tier post from your end, bro.

WeNugget1001
The pass is randomly generated but the guy who provided his savefile with 100% unlocks also included the code somewhere near his post, if not in it.

The ending is literally just a trap at the end of the hallway that blasts your head apart - that's it.

Reactions: MoreNow and SDdude

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Garbage tier post from your end, bro.

WeNugget1001
The pass is randomly generated but the guy who provided his savefile with 100% unlocks also included the code somewhere near his post, if not in it.

The ending is literally just a trap at the end of the hallway that blasts your head apart - that's it.
keep throwing the fish if you want, I'm just tryna point people to where the fishing rods are

ozymandias12

Jun 30, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to change the effectiveness of auto escape? (i.e. holding the up key during rape)

I prefer it to button mashing but it's too strong right now, basically guarantees you can escape anything as long as you are above zero strength

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
About your point of not seeing the normal animations again, there’s a really easy solution to that: just make it so that there’s a random chance whether an animation can turn into a gangbang or not.

Unfortunately you are right that on a technical level it is really hard for the dev to implement in a timely fashion
also could just make gangbang possible after mindbroken, shell b into it voluntary then after all and a random 30% chance of an old animation so that anything not done yet is supposed to b done 1st for various reasons.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Feb 7, 2018
Can someone help me find the safe for work mod? I want to play this game in public during my travel. Gameplay is really addictive and less clunky then most horde shooter I played with the same difficulty.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone help me find the safe for work mod? I want to play this game in public during my travel. Gameplay is really addictive and less clunky then most horde shooter I played with the same difficulty.
That's not a thing... or if it is, it's not on the Discord.
How would you even go about that...? SFW skins for all the enemies, violent replacers for all the grapples, removing the pregnancy mechanic entirely...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes