3 finish all challenges
4 unlock all clothes
5 lose 100 libido/pleasure
6 damage strenght
7 create and add fetus
8 gain 10 hp
. orgasm
enter gain 100 libido/pleasure
What do you mean by "Using the numpad", I know all of the other mods worked because I had a headless zombie charge at me, however I see no such 'numpad'. I tried pressing the physicals number pad on my laptop, but that just changes the weapons. (I'm new to adding mods lmao) I fixed it nrm

Last edited:

Lorena ✩

Feb 16, 2020
Cheats menu for 1.0.5b CCCC4C mod
unzip and overwrite the file in "Captivity_Data\Managed"

added hearts, inf. strenght, a wave timer extender, and removed a couple of bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1476526
Sometimes the char get a stuck when i press dash button, and the had "development console" text doesn't close, and stay in foward in the game screen; can solve this with any way ? (sorry for my english, i don´t speek very well yet)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
Okay, I posted about this a while back and the game is still busted for me. I even tried buying the game outright and still if I try and click on Start game all that happens is the loading screen pops up and then it just sits on it. Does anyone know what could cause the game to just not load?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Okay, I posted about this a while back and the game is still busted for me. I even tried buying the game outright and still if I try and click on Start game all that happens is the loading screen pops up and then it just sits on it. Does anyone know what could cause the game to just not load?
What's your OS? May I suggest to install this: and try again.

Kiryxawin

Nov 27, 2020
I can't complete Samus, that's impossible. I've dash through 100 electro blasts, but i can't finish this mission

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I can't complete Samus, that's impossible. I've dash through 100 electro blasts, but i can't finish this mission
Has to be unique Metroids, you can't farm a single one.
Just go for time, and go out of you way to dodge through blasts when possible. You'll get it... eventually.

Reactions: Reel0216
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes