Moot

Jul 17, 2017
What's your OS? May I suggest to install this: and try again.
I run Win 10 Home and thank you for the reply, however sadly even adding what you linked me to did not work. I suppose this is one game I am not allowed to enjoy. Again thanks for trying to help.

May 15, 2020
Hacked save with all clothes unlocked.
Copy in "Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets\"
(obviously overwrite your save)
Idk how this is supposed to work, but it doesn't lol. It's an entirely different file type than what's in the location you're saying to put it in and when booted, nothing changes.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Idk how this is supposed to work, but it doesn't lol. It's an entirely different file type than what's in the location you're saying to put it in and when booted, nothing changes.
was for another version of the game probably, if you need to unlock the clothes use the cheats here

phiadawer

Sep 4, 2020
how to get the password to the door?
You can use sqlite3 (database is at C:\Users\YOURusername\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity) and get the code from there. The code is randomly generated for every save.

db.png
However, your code must be exactly four digits! Otherwise it's impossible to open the door. It's possible for a game to generate a broken code for some reason.

This is what's gonna wait for you at the end of the corridor. But it's a spoiler!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I wonder why this is still tagged "OnHold". The creator clearly said on his discord that he doesn't wanna contine working on this game. It's done. No polishes, no updates/addons. Of course I wish it would be different, but that's how it is.

Furthermore Perveloper also stated that he doesn't wanna work on lewd games at all anymore; it was merely a neat side project.

I liked the game as well and hoped for more. But I respect his decision. My infos are like half a year old, so if he hasn't changed his opinion it is like I said.

And to be fair, this is the most "done" game recently. Sure, some more polishing would be great but "new levels" etc. would rather be 'additional content'. So I wouldn't consider Captivity as being abandoned at all. But simply [Completed].

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
Furthermore Perveloper also stated that he doesn't wanna work on lewd games at all anymore; it was merely a neat side project.
unless he's said something to the contrary more recently i wouldn't say thats exactly true

One day after I graduate from school I'm gonna work professionally. I was afraid that my chances of finding a job could be hindered if people were to find out I that I'm the dev of Captivity. Or, what if people who know me very well suddenly find out I am the dev of a game in which you get raped, egged and knotted? I was afraid of the opinions of other people in regards to being an H game dev, basically. I don't want to be known as a perv in real life. I spent weeks trying to figure out what to do in regards to this, and for the last month the conclusion was to just stop working on Captivity all together.

Couple these two major issues and the fact that school is sapping me dry of energy alot of the time, and you get a lack of motivation, an increase of laziness and slight depression whenever you even think about working on Captivity.

But things might change. I have talked to multiple people about some of these issues. I got a new perspective on the whole 'opinions of other people' thing. I think I can keep developing h-games without worrying too much about my public image irl.

Alot of the code sucks and it will remain so. This is almost a permanent issue for this game, a disease. I'm starting to think about working on something new. 3D sounds interesting.

School is not going anywhere. I just gotta plan my time well and take advantage of free time when I get it.

There is a good chance this game is finished, but the dev is not finished yet. I don't know what I'm going to do now, but I'll let the community of this game know when I do.

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
I wonder why this is still tagged "OnHold". The creator clearly said on his discord that he doesn't wanna contine working on this game. It's done. No polishes, no updates/addons. Of course I wish it would be different, but that's how it is.

I liked the game as well and hoped for more. But I respect his decision. My infos are like half a year old, so if he hasn't changed his opinion it is like I said.

And to be fair, this is the most "done" game recently. Sure, some more polishing would be great but "new levels" etc. would rather be 'additional content'. So I wouldn't consider Captivity as being abandoned at all. But simply [Completed].
If what you said is true then you are already abandoned.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
If what you said is true then you are already abandoned.
... I mean, he's not wrong. Honestly at this point, it would be more fruitful for someone to completely re-create the game from the ground up than to either wait for more content or try unscrambling Perveloper's work to mod in the kind of content we'd like.

Doing something like that comes with a host of other issues, though, not the least of which is respecting Perveloper's own feelings about the game.

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
also i have interesting idea if some mod makers make some new enemies or give the enemies a retexture to look like different creatures like making the furry animatronics look like the female animatronics of fnaf artists

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Will some one else pick this up or remake it? or is his game as a hole just gone?
well picking it up implies he'd be willing to drop the source files and let the net take it so I doubt it. I suppose in a sense anyone is welcome to remake the game if they'd like to give it a try. The concept is there and relatively speaking there's a demand considering 98 pages and 58 reviews. Honestly as it is I'd say it's a pretty completed game, just kinda leaves you wanting more levels and content. It's safer to assume no more content is coming and if it does then it'll be a nice surprise. No pressure on the developer, its a pretty decent product as is.

Reactions: random Crow
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes