stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Why is no one talking about balance this game needs it SO BADLY. enemies can just walk all over you in this game until you get a somewhat decent weapon. The cave map is a good example just a frustrating game to play at the moment I'll come back once the dev decides to look into it.
Because the game was incorrectly labeled "Onhold" when it is in fact, abandoned. I called it correctly months ago

Feb 7, 2018
Because the game was incorrectly labeled "Onhold" when it is in fact, abandoned. I called it correctly months ago
Yeah it's more or less on hiatus from my understanding based on what the creator said. It's basically on, "If I want to work on it, I work on it." (Not a quote) situation at the moment. I my self are mod maker for the game and on his discord. Although I don't blame the dude as like he said, the game is a mess to work with and even doing a simple sprite mod is pain in the ass sometimes. I'm under the same boat with him on the current situation with update to my mods because of it. Correct title would be complete not abandoned as it's more like getting updates rather than completing the game at this point.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah it's more or less on hiatus from my understanding based on what the creator said. It's basically on, "If I want to work on it, I work on it." (Not a quote) situation at the moment. I my self are mod maker for the game and on his discord. Although I don't blame the dude as like he said, the game is a mess to work with and even doing a simple sprite mod is pain in the ass sometimes. I'm under the same boat with him on the current situation with update to my mods because of it. Correct title would be complete not abandoned as it's more like getting updates rather than completing the game at this point.
I just think it's hopelessly optimistic to expect any sort of official update, ever. I'd love to be wrong but Perveloper's final message seemed pretty, well, final. If he was unable to make any satsifactory progress in the 6(?) months following the final update, I somehow doubt he'll feel inclined to give it another shot. Plus, he already leaked the new stage, with the explanation that because we won't ever see it, he doesn't care about explaining precisely what we're not getting. Again, I would love to be proven wrong but I think it's naive to ever expect anything beyond the efforts of modders.

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
how to get the password to the door?
You need to get every achievement/complete every experiment. The code is randomly generated for every save. If you have Cheat Engine or check the Discord you can find the code/mods/cheats that unlock the code to skip it.

Reactions: h-best

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
I just think it's hopelessly optimistic to expect any sort of official update, ever. I'd love to be wrong but Perveloper's final message seemed pretty, well, final. If he was unable to make any satsifactory progress in the 6(?) months following the final update, I somehow doubt he'll feel inclined to give it another shot. Plus, he already leaked the new stage, with the explanation that because we won't ever see it, he doesn't care about explaining precisely what we're not getting. Again, I would love to be proven wrong but I think it's naive to ever expect anything beyond the efforts of modders.
I think that we should not give hope in a game that was only made to pass the hobby than actually trying to put a game forward, I have seen great games and a solid structure being abandoned or a complication in life, it would not be strange to be attached to the grave.

As it can be Violated Heroine, Dungeon Prisoners and surely this one too.

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
This is the last time I will post about my problems with this game not working. The error I am getting is: SQLite Exception: SQLite Error.
I have no idea what this means and I have searched for answers and gotten nothing of google. Can ANYONE tell me what this is and how to fix it?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What are the mods for this game? Add new levels? Interactions? or just clothing?
...Fucking fine, I guess.
The vast majority are skins for clothing and weapons, just a little customization with nothing too extreme.
There are three exceptions.
-The Clothing and Shack Overhaul turns clothes stripping into a game mechanic and adds a bunch of special zombies to the Shack, one of each vanilla type, with unique abilities.
-I don't remember what Luin's Balance mod does, and a quick research break couldn't find out either. Consider it a mystery.
-A gameplay mod I have yet to add to the modpack due to laziness is Corta's Casual Captivity Compendium for Coolpeople, or C4C for short. It has the Clothing and Shack overhaul, plus a bunch of balance changes to make the game less punishing. Five lives, 500% arousal cap, no buff loss on orgasm, Asprin and SIID got buffed, it's possible to heal pleasure and even restore lives...

Reactions: burningmanburner

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
-I don't remember what Luin's Balance mod does, and a quick research break couldn't find out either. Consider it a mystery.
Let me chime in for the sake of clarity. I'll try to be as brief as possible.

My mod was an attempt to highlight underused mechanics, make difficulty curve more consistent and make certain challenges/achievements less boring to complete. Overall, I wanted to make the game less punishing and more meaningfully hard.

Specifically, my mod makes all npcs slightly faster and increases health gain per wave, more after 20-th wave. Some npcs get their attacks modified: zombies are faster, charge more often and fall from being hit more frequently, flies charge slower and deal almost no damage with attacks, dogs are way faster and jump further, litigants are slower and attack less frequently, Jackys are a bit slower, trappers place their traps further apart, poison darts deal almost no damage. Some drugs are weaker, others are cheaper. Ammo costs way more, but ammo boxes drop more frequently. Charge costs less, lasts longer and has more invulnerability frames. Strength damage is tied to your health (you receive 25% damage on full health and 125% on no health). I also buffed (damage, penetration, ammo capacity, reduced cost) nearly half of the weapons, especially those that were performing badly. Some weapons were slightly nerfed. Nearly all weapon classes had their reload times and starting ammo amounts changed. "Mind broken" and "Hypnosis" challenges only require half the effort to complete. Final challenge unlocks all clothes, including a set of clothes that exists but is unused in other challenges.

If I'm not forgetting anything, that should be all. I know many people have been complaining that the game is too hard. I don't share that sentiment. If anything, I think in its' original state it was a bit too easy and risk free once you figure out your "rotation". It also was pretty solid in terms of game design, so I didn't feel the need to change much, just some tweaks to smoothen the experience.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
-A gameplay mod I have yet to add to the modpack due to laziness is Corta's Casual Captivity Compendium for Coolpeople, or C4C for short. It has the Clothing and Shack overhaul, plus a bunch of balance changes to make the game less punishing. Five lives, 500% arousal cap, no buff loss on orgasm, Asprin and SIID got buffed, it's possible to heal pleasure and even restore lives...
Could you upload this one? I need this to do the god damn not-metroid cheevo.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes