c_m_on_me

Aug 25, 2018
(Captivity v1.0.5b) All achievements unlocked + All Outfits + Door code (4850). Locate your game file "xGameDB.db" and replace it with the one in the zip file. (You can find it either in your game file "Captivity_Data". If not, locate the pathfile C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity) to find it.

UAVA

Sep 23, 2021
my game has a problem. im stuck on black screen. there is hud and everything but i cant see thing. help? im new.

k2so_8093

Jul 19, 2020
Damn, I sank a lot of time into trying to build a cheat table for this tonight, but finally gave up on it.
Things I was reliably able to find/manipulate:
- Money (persists across levels, starting a level with 9999 is possible)
- Ammo (every gun has a different ammo counter in memory, and I don't think they persist across levels)

What I really wanted to manipulate but couldn't, I need to learn more about data structures and the mono debugger:

- Pleasure level
- Libido level
- Hearts counter

I know not everyone's into cheating these games, but the best thing for those who -are- into it is to search for your ammo count, fire your weapon, then search again, repeat until only one memory address remains. I wasn't able to do this on the single-round shotgun, because finding "1"->"0"->"1" is a needle in a warehouse of needles, but it worked great for normal weapons, and I was able to merrily blow away most of the enemies and leave the ones I wanted intact.

Reactions: Dwemer

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Damn, I sank a lot of time into trying to build a cheat table for this tonight, but finally gave up on it.
Things I was reliably able to find/manipulate:
- Money (persists across levels, starting a level with 9999 is possible)
- Ammo (every gun has a different ammo counter in memory, and I don't think they persist across levels)

What I really wanted to manipulate but couldn't, I need to learn more about data structures and the mono debugger:

- Pleasure level
- Libido level
- Hearts counter

I know not everyone's into cheating these games, but the best thing for those who -are- into it is to search for your ammo count, fire your weapon, then search again, repeat until only one memory address remains. I wasn't able to do this on the single-round shotgun, because finding "1"->"0"->"1" is a needle in a warehouse of needles, but it worked great for normal weapons, and I was able to merrily blow away most of the enemies and leave the ones I wanted intact.
There's an official cheat table for the game on captivity discord...
I'm sorry if you're just now finding that out. Unless you've challenged yourself for fun to try and crack it without outside help, in which case I commend you, your work has been done already.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I found a bug/glitch, guys its in the cave area, So if you got caught by the fly and you have a maggot inside there's a chance the animation might bug and your character just stands there but is still be able to shoot and roll but dont roll since thats how you fix it. Once your character bugs out you can multi jump and enemies wont attack you

k2so_8093

Jul 19, 2020
There's an official cheat table for the game on captivity discord...
I'm sorry if you're just now finding that out. Unless you've challenged yourself for fun to try and crack it without outside help, in which case I commend you, your work has been done already.
It honestly didn't even occur to me to look there. Whoops. It was a good learning experience, though.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
CAN SOMEONE HELP?
I can give you some advice.

Check access permissions for the game's save directory.
The game won't be able to finish initial loading if it can't create "xGameDB.db" inside the save location.
It should be here: C:\Users\<Your_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
Inside that directory there should be text files named "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log".
You can open them and check if the game encounters any errors during launch.

You can also try these things:
If you have several displays, try checking if the game shows up on one of them.
Try changing desktop resolution (and refresh rate), the game has only default resolution mode (which is 1280x720, I think).
Try cleaning up and reinstalling your GPU drivers.

UAVA

Sep 23, 2021
I can give you some advice.

Check access permissions for the game's save directory.
The game won't be able to finish initial loading if it can't create "xGameDB.db" inside the save location.
It should be here: C:\Users\<Your_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
Inside that directory there should be text files named "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log".
You can open them and check if the game encounters any errors during launch.

You can also try these things:
If you have several displays, try checking if the game shows up on one of them.
Try changing desktop resolution (and refresh rate), the game has only default resolution mode (which is 1280x720, I think).
Try cleaning up and reinstalling your GPU drivers.
thx for advice but it didnt work. i check everything but problem still contunius

Vasyanlord

Mar 9, 2017
Apparently there is no need to unlock the gun machine on FER. I got to 35 wave, when my ammo finally depleted. Without fast/invisible enemies that can spawn at your back it's just all about ammo conservation.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Why is no one talking about balance this game needs it SO BADLY. enemies can just walk all over you in this game until you get a somewhat decent weapon. The cave map is a good example just a frustrating game to play at the moment I'll come back once the dev decides to look into it.
Play other maps other then Cave until you get gud?
This is a wave-based survival game, the enemies are not obstacles to be sidestepped, they're here to fucking kill you repeatedly until you learn to beat them.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Why is no one talking about balance this game needs it SO BADLY. enemies can just walk all over you in this game until you get a somewhat decent weapon. The cave map is a good example just a frustrating game to play at the moment I'll come back once the dev decides to look into it.
Because the game is not being worked on currently...likely that's permanent. Also, try other maps. Cave isn't the easiest one and isn't a good one to start on.

Reactions: Deynan
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes