Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This game's pretty good and I regret getting to it just now.
How do you run multiple mods at once?

I got the compiler thing, but I honestly have no idea how to use it.
Basically, you disassemble the mods by extracting their modified assets, then import those assets into a single build of the game, creating one file with all the mods installed.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Hiya,

This game really awesome even if it's on hold. I had fun playing it, especially the lewd moments :p

Would recommend for anyone to play it and or track. :D
It is a great game but unfortunately, it's incorrectly labelled. Perveloper made it pretty clear he was abandoning the game, and apparently it has a ton of spaghetti code. If we see anything more from him, it will probably be in the form of a different game. :(

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
since the dev has abandoned the game, he should give the code to someone else so he can fix it, and probably make more content. this awesome game should not be left in this state.

Reactions: seva_morozow

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
since the dev has abandoned the game, he should give the code to someone else so he can fix it, and probably make more content. this awesome game should not be left in this state.
Apparently the code is a complete mess so I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to try and fix it. Its time to move on to the acceptance state of grief

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
I am having a problem when clicking the Start game button, where is goes to loading screen and stays there indefinitely. Hell it does this on the options menu too does anyone know whay might be causing it?

May 5, 2021
Apparently the code is a complete mess so I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to try and fix it. Its time to move on to the acceptance state of grief
I already have, I just keep subscribed to this thread to see if someone will comment something like "Perveloper has released a new game! come check it out!" or something, because I love this and need something like it, but I am patient, I am willing to wait.

Reactions: jttth

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
someone fixed the code of yandere simulator. nobody is obligated to do anything like this, but whoever does it, it is because of genuinely love of the game. if i knew how to program id check it myself, no matter how long it takes.

Mar 21, 2020
i have tried time and time again but to no vail to install the mods for captivity i love this game but i really want to try some of the mods out if some one can plz provide a link with some of the best mods they think is good me and my friend would be grateful thanks in advance :D

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i have tried time and time again but to no vail to install the mods for captivity i love this game but i really want to try some of the mods out if some one can plz provide a link with some of the best mods they think is good me and my friend would be grateful thanks in advance :D
Dafuq are you... I packaged all mods of note into a single .zip file, linked it, and then that link got linked on the main page.
The vast majority take the form of a sharedassets0.assets file, which replaces a file of the same name found in Captivity\Captivity_Data.
...You then overwrite it and play. It only gets complicated if you want to run multiple mods at once, but I take requests to do that work for people.

Mar 21, 2020
Dafuq are you... I packaged all mods of note into a single .zip file, linked it, and then that link got linked on the main page.
The vast majority take the form of a sharedassets0.assets file, which replaces a file of the same name found in Captivity\Captivity_Data.
...You then overwrite it and play. It only gets complicated if you want to run multiple mods at once, but I take requests to do that work for people.
Is there a possible way to do a mod zip file with all clothes smiling bush and god mode i would love to see a zip for that if possible.

Sep 15, 2017
It took me almost two weeks to beat the game. Overall i had fun. This is one of a kind game unfortunately i couldn't find any game similar to this.

(ending spoiler below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously like.. whatever

i very much appreciate perveloper for making such one unique and fun game, but i'll never, ever forgive him for that ending!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes