Mar 21, 2020
you can't just have all the mods, because each mod essentially replaces the same file, so they would first need to be all merged together by someone that knows how
oh i see then can anyone provide a link with all the clothes unlocked and the new guns with the futa mod and mc having big tits and ass then if so thx in advance and ill give a thumbs up.

Reactions: Oxiton

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
oh i see then can anyone provide a link with all the clothes unlocked and the new guns with the futa mod and mc having big tits and ass then if so thx in advance and ill give a thumbs up.
Oh, jesus...
Okay, so you want futa, Small Tweaks, and every gun I can find, which is... Two CoD weapons and the Nerf Gun?
I don't know of a mod that gives out larger asses. Smaller ones, yes, larger ones, no.
As for your save file...
Ever since .5, the save data was moved from the main folder to C:\Users\REPLACETHISWITHYOURPC'NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity
The following should be my save file... I think, which is all achievements save losing a bunch of times because that's not fun.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1211619_xGameDB.rar
So, all the clothes except the crown, but literally just play the game and it will come to you in time.

• Wow
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 21, 2020
Oh, jesus...
Okay, so you want futa, Small Tweaks, and every gun I can find, which is... Two CoD weapons and the Nerf Gun?
I don't know of a mod that gives out larger asses. Smaller ones, yes, larger ones, no.
As for your save file...

So, all the clothes except the crown, but literally just play the game and it will come to you in time.
ok scratch that everything but mc is fine the way she is but if you could provide a link that would mean a lot thx. :)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
ok scratch that everything but mc is fine the way she is but if you could provide a link that would mean a lot thx. :)
Okay, so now you want a link to Futarnari/Small Tweaks?
It's in the modpack linked on the main page, but 'kay, since you asked...

Hentai Videos Zone

Aug 12, 2020
Oh, jesus...
As for your save file...

do you know any mod with big chest and ass for captivity?

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Frankly I don't really see the problem here, but I guess it's just preference. Every level is open from the very start of the game, and you can see where certain enemies appear. Shoot through early waves without pressure and leave the one enemy you'd like to see the scene of alive.
The only exception is the puppet at F.E.R, who you'll need to work with.

Alternatively just get cheats, they're linked in the thread.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
do you know any mod with big chest and ass for captivity?
Small Tweaks gives bigger breasts, and there's a prototype mod to make them even bigger that hasn't edited the clothes to match and only has one skin color done.
To the best of my knowledge, there is no mod that increases the size of the character's ass, only one that decreases it.

Hentai Videos Zone

Aug 12, 2020
Small Tweaks gives bigger breasts, and there's a prototype mod to make them even bigger that hasn't edited the clothes to match and only has one skin color done.
To the best of my knowledge, there is no mod that increases the size of the character's ass, only one that decreases it.
Can you send me all the mods and tweaks you have for me please?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
How hard would it be to edit the clothings to match the modded size?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can you send me all the mods and tweaks you have for me please?
Ummm...
Capture.PNG
I mean, I've also made a few combinations and even ports to the Debug version, searching me in this thread is the easiest way to find them, though it occurs me I can add them to the mod pack...
How hard would it be to edit the clothings to match the modded size?
The artstyle is pretty simple, it 'shouldn't' be that nightmarish to just extend the chest a bit...

zaeyh

Jun 22, 2021
Hiya,

This game really awesome even if it's on hold. I had fun playing it, especially the lewd moments :p

Would recommend for anyone to play it and or track. :D

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
Hiya,

This game really awesome even if it's on hold. I had fun playing it, especially the lewd moments :p

Would recommend for anyone to play it and or track. :D
Games completed. Dev isnt adding any more and is happy with the current state of the game.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
This game's pretty good and I regret getting to it just now.
How do you run multiple mods at once?

I got the compiler thing, but I honestly have no idea how to use it.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Isn't it on hold? They said they'd may continue from what I remember :eek:
If I remember correctly, the dev said Captivity had reached a point where the code was such spaghetti that they were putting more effort into working with it then it would take to simply remake it from scratch to be less nonsense.
So, while it is unlikely Captivity will ever be continued, a remake isn't out of the question in the future.

Reactions: Furabia
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes