Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there a possible way to do a mod zip file with all clothes smiling bush and god mode i would love to see a zip for that if possible.
God mode is not a mod.
Do you want Goblin Slayer+Smiling blush, or a save file with all the clothes unlocked and Smiling Blush?
Because the latter literally doesn't need my input, though it occurs to me that I should add my save file to the mod package...

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 21, 2020
God mode is not a mod.
Do you want Goblin Slayer+Smiling blush, or a save file with all the clothes unlocked and Smiling Blush?
Because the latter literally doesn't need my input, though it occurs to me that I should add my save file to the mod package...
Oh ok sure ill try the goblin slayer armor and all clothes unlocked with the smiling blush and is it possible to add more skin and eye colors or no if no then every thing but the last thing i said

Mar 21, 2020
Gadriel love the mods you combine in the zip file and hope you'll do more in the future is there a way to for you to change the enemies in the game into futas if so could you make a zip bundle with that and all clothes unlocked and the smiling blush if not forget i said anything and keep up the awesome work.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel love the mods you combine in the zip file and hope you'll do more in the future is there a way to for you to change the enemies in the game into futas if so could you make a zip bundle with that and all clothes unlocked and the smiling blush if not forget i said anything and keep up the awesome work.
I have zero artistic skill, my ability to create new content is extremely minimal.
To answer your previous question, I certainly can't create new entries for clothing and customization options, and have yet to see anyone else do it either. Goblin Slayer, for example, replaces the 'Knight' clothing set.
Do you still want Goblin Slayer+Smiling Blush, or shall I disregard that creation order? I already updated the main page mod pack with my full-save file and a new organization system that won't break the link every time I change something, so you can go get that right now.

Mar 21, 2020
I have zero artistic skill, my ability to create new content is extremely minimal.
To answer your previous question, I certainly can't create new entries for clothing and customization options, and have yet to see anyone else do it either. Goblin Slayer, for example, replaces the 'Knight' clothing set.
Do you still want Goblin Slayer+Smiling Blush, or shall I disregard that creation order? I already updated the main page mod pack with my full-save file and a new organization system that won't break the link every time I change something, so you can go get that right now.
oh i understand but yes i would like that ever still

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
I'd mod this if I had any idea how to get new stuff into the game... I can definitely animate and make art assets in this style but well... I'm no programmer.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'd mod this if I had any idea how to get new stuff into the game... I can definitely animate and make art assets in this style but well... I'm no programmer.
You use Unity Asset Extractor to get all the vanilla textures, replace/draw over them, and then put them back in to replace their og versions.
It's not TOO painful, as far as modding goes...

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
The code is unlocked, I believe, by unlocking all achievements.
Actually, you can get the panel code straight from your save file. Any soft that can open SQL databases should be capable of opening xGameDB.db (everything is stored there, it's not encrypted in any way). The funny thing is, that unlocking the door does nothing besides unlocking ending scene. Unlocking clothes is done through completing challenges, or editing savefile.

i accidentally dropped my weapon, how do i pick it up back?
By default you pick things up with "E" and drop them with "G"

Well, I came back and tinkered with the game some more. I decided to update my little mod. Here it is , if anyone is interested. It's for 1.0.5b (not debug) version of the game, same as before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
You use Unity Asset Extractor to get all the vanilla textures, replace/draw over them, and then put them back in to replace their og versions.
It's not TOO painful, as far as modding goes...
Thank you, though I meant like, adding levels and unique enemies. Though I think that'll have to wait for the brave soul who figures out the code mess the dev mentions.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you, though I meant like, adding levels and unique enemies. Though I think that'll have to wait for the brave soul who figures out the code mess the dev mentions.
Go to the Discord, and talk to huminafterall.
They're the ones who made the clothing/shack overhaul, they have the most skill at manipulating the code beyond Perveloper.
At the very least, they can add new variants to existing enemies. At most, they're trying to remake the entire game as a roguelike.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I replace this with the file in the game folder and the game crashes
Are you running 1.0.5B, or the Debug build?
Mods are for one or the other.
If you're running debug, go get Smiling Blush+Small Tweaks+Goblin Slayer from the modpack, found in debug edition mods.

Reactions: johnsmith001

Moot

Jul 17, 2017
Okay, so again I am still having a problem with the game being stuck in an infinite loading screen. Dose ANYONe know what might cause this?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes