Feb 7, 2018
When are you planning on releasing the mod? It's good that some people are at least modding this great game.
Mod it self is out, I just havent got the time to update it yet to 1.04. Current version is 1.03 which is right if you want it.

Edit: 1.04 will now resume to be worked on as I have some time.

Plans:
Fix clothings, Add more variants for girls besides all being white. Overhaul of zombies.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Mod it self is out, I just havent got the time to update it yet to 1.04. Current version is 1.03 which is right here if you want it.

Plans:
Fix clothings, Add more variants for girls besides all being white. Overhaul of zombies.
What does this mod do? does it just do cosmetic changes?

Feb 7, 2018
What does this mod do? does it just do cosmetic changes?
It's a furry cosmetic overhaul for almost the entire game. Also one of the only true overhaul project at the moment for this game from what I'm aware. 1.04 after working on it here and there for the last year is finally done! I will be uploading it here and on discord soon.

Emily Thorne

Jan 24, 2018
Mod it self is out, I just havent got the time to update it yet to 1.04. Current version is 1.03 which is right here if you want it.

Plans:
Cheers. I will try it out.

Feb 7, 2018

What has been changed for 1.04:
Zombie Overhaul
Full girl customization finally finished
Clothing fix
Easter eggs been added or changed
Background has been changed to make it fit more.

Next Plan for 1.05 (The final version)
Last remaining bug fixes.

(possible change to plan) weapon sprite overhaul
Goblin overhaul
Slutty set (Clothing replacement) (Cancelled due to game limitations)
Audio Replacement
Jacky Replacement
More Background change
Icon Change
Fix that one particular GOD DAMN HAIR THAT KEEPS FUCKING ENDING MY DAYS!

What it would look like
For 1.05, Due to the amount of people wanting to see cum set, bigger breast, femboy, etc, I'm going to make 5 different variants of the mod.
1) Normal Version
2) Bigger Breast Version
3) Femboy Version
4) Fun Time Mod Compatibility Patch
5) Cum Set (And no I'm not gonna make compatibility patch for this one since I'm already doing a lot.)

After these 5 variants are made, the Normal one will be uploaded and the link to the other 4 alternatives will be posted under it.

When I'm done with the mod, I'm gonna work on the MEME Mod which adds things like, Shrek, Amongus, Megamind, etc.

If you have any request, DO IT NOW BEFORE I START WORKING ON VERSION 2,3,4, and 5 as at that point, it will be finalized!

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Here's an Idea. Injury Set. Default skin have wounds like bruise, cut, gashes, blackeye, and other injuries and such. The clothing is designed to hide that so every time your clothes rip, it looks like you actually getting hurt.
It should work really well with the hard core nature of the Zombie and Shack overhaul mod.
Possible variant 6?
Figure it will be a unique way to have visual injuries utilizing the game's default mechanics.

Reactions: Emily Thorne

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Well the animations are really decent, but too much hardcore stuff and insects... blegh, not my thing.
Couldn't even play the cave level, too much disgusting.
Meh, just humanoid sex isn't enough this days, huh?

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Well the animations are really decent, but too much hardcore stuff and insects... blegh, not my thing.
Couldn't even play the cave level, too much disgusting.
Meh, just humanoid sex isn't enough this days, huh?
Well different people, different taste. :) I just love this game! Couldn't get enough of it. Maybe I have a weird kink I don't know. But the only thing I miss about this game is more content :)

Jul 31, 2018
Map Tips/Video Guides:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General Tips:

Weapon ratings (Version 1.0.5):

Wow great example of don't judge a book by its cover. The art and screenshots don't do this game justice at all. Although the gameplay isn't anything super original and it's fairly simple, it's just done so well that it's extremely entertaining. I feel like I could keep playing this as long as new levels/enemies/weapons continue being released. One of the better indie games I've played in quite a while. New game to add to my "Come back and play this every year or so" collection.
You deservea medal for this one. I appreciate the tips and the time it took to write all of them down. Every other stage besides Shack was giving me trouble and was getting frustrating, but I'll try this out and hopefully git gud.

The weapon breakdown was awesome too.

Reactions: like11 and ORGM

TitleA_A

Apr 27, 2020
Prey Mod 1.04 is now out!

When I'm done with the mod, I'm gonna work on the MEME Mod which adds things like, Shrek, Amongus, Megamind, etc.

If you have any request, DO IT NOW BEFORE I START WORKING ON VERSION 2,3,4, and 5 as at that point, it will be finalized!
If you believe you are strong enough to add such memes.
You are strong enough to provide a quality mouse girl customisation.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes