ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
First time playing and started with the zombies in the shack. But I can't seem to get past wave 1. All I have is 12 bullets and the zombies are pretty tanky and there's no other way to get ammo for my pistol. How do I fix this?
pistol has infinite ammo, you just have to reload (right click as the post above says)

Reactions: oTEMPESTo
Feb 7, 2018
Prey Mod 1.05 will be halted as my health has recently been getting worse. I'm not sure if I will be around to finish the project with certainty based off of what my history of lung cancer surgery and the recent appointment results. Please know that I'm sorry that I can not deliver in case the worse happens. Thank You for understanding. Until further notice, goodbye...

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
Prey Mod 1.05 will be halted as my health has recently been getting worse. I'm not sure if I will be around to finish the project with certainty based off of what my history of lung cancer surgery and the recent appointment results. Please know that I'm sorry that I can not deliver in case the worse happens. Thank You for understanding. Until further notice, goodbye...
Really hope he gets better

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
After playing this for an hour, I have several questions.
Why does opening the door and the lights attract dogs and leaping ragdolls?
Why are maggots invisible?
Why goblins can shoot projectiles and place traps?
Honestly, this game is pretty shite.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao and Wincer

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
maggots aren't invicible...
why not?

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
maggots aren't invicible...
why not?
I was not able to see the maggots until it sneak grapple, which is unfair.
Also, I hope I'm not asking for too much, but there should be something suggesting upgrades bringing in difficult enemies, instead of punishing players who experiment with door/lights.
Just my 2 cents. Goodbye.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
treat this as progressing the level, the doors in the shack unlock the gun store, adn the power swithces in FER unlock a keycard to the wonderweapon, therefore difficulty increase
maggots might be hard to see but not invisible
because yes, dev it made it that way, definitely makes them unique
the fact that you suck at a game doesn't make it bad

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Because you now have access to the ammo machine and the enemy needs to keep up.
They are not. They're just really small, but you can kill them by stepping on them.
Why shouldn't they be able to shoot blow darts and place traps? Jump the darts, shoot the traps, and try not to be forced to kite through enemy territory.

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Can anyone explain how to get the any of the combos, like the 15 Jenny Combo in Robotics?

Even if I Max out every pill possible before engaging a Jenny, at most I will be able to do 3-4 Jenny per Heart (each Jenny shoots my Heart to like 44-45%, meaning I will have to spend the next 2 rounds reducing the Heart to 0 again since the Heart is not linear, unless somehow 100% Heart = almost 3x more Pleasure?), unless somehow the game considers the last Jenny that's about to Mindbreak me not actually a Mindbreak?

I also tried the KO and Invincible Pills, but unless there is a specific thing I need to do, they don't interact with the Libido and Pleasure system at all.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can anyone explain how to get the any of the combos, like the 15 Jenny Combo in Robotics?

Even if I Max out every pill possible before engaging a Jenny, at most I will be able to do 3-4 Jenny per Heart (each Jenny shoots my Heart to like 44-45%, meaning I will have to spend the next 2 rounds reducing the Heart to 0 again since the Heart is not linear, unless somehow 100% Heart = almost 3x more Pleasure?), unless somehow the game considers the last Jenny that's about to Mindbreak me not actually a Mindbreak?

I also tried the KO and Invincible Pills, but unless there is a specific thing I need to do, they don't interact with the Libido and Pleasure system at all.
Most combos only demand you get grabbed and are fine with you struggling loose, and I think Jenny is one of those, as the only ones that demand completion (That I can remember) are the Metroids and Dogs.
The pill you want for fucking achievements is the Anaphrodisiac. Take it immediately after or, preferably, immediately before every encounter, as your lust percentage increases the damage taken by grapples, so you want to keep that as low as possible.
Again, you shouldn't need to, Jenny can be satisfied with just grabbing you fifteen times and doesn't actually need to finish...

ozymandias12

Jun 30, 2021
Is there some way of changing enemy HP/speed/damage values? I assume so since there have been mods that do this. Can someone share please?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes