RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I like the idea with the Dark Elves. But I am totally not into Futastuff. Can you play the game while avoiding Futa?

pauk123

Aug 4, 2018
If someone fails to start saving, start a new game, save, copy the name of your save file and rename it to the downloaded one.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I like the idea with the Dark Elves. But I am totally not into Futastuff. Can you play the game while avoiding Futa?
You can avoid the fucking and almost all the interaction, but you will have to talk to them once in a while. But you will see them and the new orc even has her cock dangling out when you encounter her and when you speak to her.

I'm having a black screen when I get to the second stone. On patreon it already says: 4th and final patch! Can anyone share?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Screen went black after clicking 2nd glowing runestone and getting the arachnaa cutscene where she wants more... NM saw you posted the issue above.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Ep. 2] [Darktoz] - Original Size: 769MB

Download PC (268MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Stuck at the black screen bug...

Google drive link is dead, downloaded too many times.

Anyone got a fixed version???

Also, anyone found a way to get better at sex... lvl 10, had all the sex i could, but all they do is bitch about my stamina.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
how do you get more SP points ( i mean the cheating way, i can't figure it out on saveeditor)

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes