4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022
It was more of me wanting to find more vore-related adult games that bridge the gap between meaningful character interaction and actual consequences of player-choice. I would say there are many great games out there but none really fill that gap for me, so I ended up creating my idea of what this exact type of game I wanted to play would be.

I have not created games of this type before (i.e. adult visual novel) but I do have experience in other aspects of game design and programming.
a question about this update, are there going to be many transformations in the protagonist?

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
a question about this update, are there going to be many transformations in the protagonist?

personally i dont think so and if so itll be only in game overs sorta like with the dog but i dont see the character changing much more as the feel is to keep cara human looking so she can go about her days but behind closed doors shes abnornal

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
There's gonna be an update this week?
It's gonna be the best Christmas present I'll receive this year!

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
Don't forget today is Christmas so there is likely a delayed release. go back a few comments, they said it would be sometime today.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
chances are with it being 5.8g from what someone said its not gonnna be a quick download plus christmas on top so chances are more then likely tommorrow mid day or something of the sort i think if it wasnt any other day it would have been out

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes