4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly theres no reason to leak the alpha/beta tests man. I was an alpha tester and I discovered many bugs including a hardstuck portion unable to progress. The game will release for free by the dev himself the moment the update is finished and bug free. he doesn't do paid early access for finalized releases; thats why no one bothers leaking it.

Reactions: Rarvid

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i am stuck where the main character is on her phone in bed and there is no continuation button. is this a bug?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
yeah 7 days after its released on pateron its released and it was 17th so 7 days after is the 24 so
basically tommorrow is the 7th day
Hi there! Just to clarify, the public release will be on Christmas Day instead (no exact time as it depends on how fast the uploads go onto the file-sharing sites).

The reason for this 1-day delay is because the Alpha released a day late on the 18th. Sorry for the confusion!

Sep 2, 2023
Hi there! Just to clarify, the public release will be on Christmas Day instead (no exact time as it depends on how fast the uploads go onto the file-sharing sites).

The reason for this 1-day delay is because the Alpha released a day late on the 18th. Sorry for the confusion!
No worries man, take your time.

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023

yeah no worries tbh i was more repeating what someone had said eariler about the 7 days and no worries

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022

A good gift for Christmas

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Aprispoaa, how did you come up with the idea to create this game? And have you created any other similar games or not?
It was more of me wanting to find more vore-related adult games that bridge the gap between meaningful character interaction and actual consequences of player-choice. I would say there are many great games out there but none really fill that gap for me, so I ended up creating my idea of what this exact type of game I wanted to play would be.

I have not created games of this type before (i.e. adult visual novel) but I do have experience in other aspects of game design and programming.

Reactions: hhbb55
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes