4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Here's hoping that Episode 2 will start with Cara miaculously having shrunk down in Galio, so her eating habits don't become too obvoius. (seeing as how this weird alter ego can literally just take over our body and do whatever, without us getting a choice)

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Here's hoping that Episode 2 will start with Cara miaculously having shrunk down in Galio, so her eating habits don't become too obvoius. (seeing as how this weird alter ego can literally just take over our body and do whatever, without us getting a choice)
i have a feeling that galio will be based off how kind and and how much you can check on him ie you got 3/4 times where your free to do what you want to ie go somewhere, so in that time you to check on him if you ignore him all those times he will be very angry with you as seen in the past and will ether cock vore you through some trick like with the friszbee as caria isnt the brighest (not sure if the frizsbe was put there by someone or by gailo i think some as the text after shows it was done on purpose if you die) or could be if you liked watching him poop he pushes you back that way and falls onto you im curious to see what will happen with him as well atm caria seems to busy everywhere else and i dont think has mentioned him

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Hey... can anyone tell me if after the 1st roam in E1P1 during the talk with Marie how can I unlock the option of asking about Stanford to her? I wonder if I missed anything during the free roam. Also when I ask about Ruby the option about Ruby's earring is also locked.
Please tell me how to fix these if anyone can or might know what may went wrong during my pt to get this options locked
Screenshot_20231124-190041_Cara in Creekmaw.jpg Screenshot_20231124-190049_Cara in Creekmaw.jpg
Or if anyone has any access to any wt about the free roams then plz share it

Sep 2, 2023
Hey... can anyone tell me if after the 1st roam in E1P1 during the talk with Marie how can I unlock the option of asking about Stanford to her? I wonder if I missed anything during the free roam. Also when I ask about Ruby the option about Ruby's earring is also locked.
Please tell me how to fix these if anyone can or might know what may went wrong during my pt to get this options locked
View attachment 3114899 View attachment 3114900
Ruby earring you can find in the loundry, when you se the clothes of Maries. Is in the left of the clothes. And about stanford you have not to accept the Polison and make he fight with Stanford. This two options will be available if you do this two things i just mentioned.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
so the earring was under the washing up basket and cant be hard to see unless you know
stanford not sure ? well cant remember

Nov 19, 2021
Stanford's part can be asked if you defend him/side with him when he has that brawl with Pol.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes