4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

tm2.2

Aug 8, 2022
Does anyone have a comprehensive walkthrough or gallery unlocker? One that shows all of the paths for the various vore endings? For instance, there is supposed to be a Spot cock vore ending but despite the fact that I make the specific choice that leads to that ending it never happens. There Are two gallery entries I would very much like to see.
to get Spot vore, first day let him lick you in kitchen, look the door when taking a shower on the second day, last during free rome, you need to go to the kitchen (map right top corner) and drink the water, then Spot will cock vore you when sleeping on the couch

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Do We always have to Eat the Rabbit? Can We Save him or Not really?
its one of those your forced to do it i even went back and deined all the sexual other side things and it still happened

maybe itll be different once the things finished there might be different routes

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
The most strange game I ever found in this site but I liked it for some strange reason.
Someone knows if Episode 2 will be out soon? Or we will have to wait a lot.

Cardeal

Jul 5, 2021
The most strange game I ever found in this site but I liked it for some strange reason.
Someone knows if Episode 2 will be out soon? Or we will have to wait a lot.
From his Patreon :

Release date... maybe?
As much as I promise or prop up what I've detailed above, obviously, the best way for you guys to find out is to play it for yourself! With regards to this, I do have a release window in mind for Episode 2, which is considering my current pace and development speed, which has recently returned to its proper form (i.e. consistent development, consistent results) and is going at a smooth rate.

With that in mind, the tentative release date for Episode 2 is early November 2023 to mid-December 2023. I understand if this is a long wait and I want to apologize first and foremost, as I do find the pace of my development over the last 2 months to be slow at best, and I am also not one to rely on excuses as to why this was the case. Slow development is slow development and the only way to make up for it is to continue with my current pace and finish strong, even though the start was slow!

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
From his Patreon :

Release date... maybe?
As much as I promise or prop up what I've detailed above, obviously, the best way for you guys to find out is to play it for yourself! With regards to this, I do have a release window in mind for Episode 2, which is considering my current pace and development speed, which has recently returned to its proper form (i.e. consistent development, consistent results) and is going at a smooth rate.

With that in mind, the tentative release date for Episode 2 is early November 2023 to mid-December 2023. I understand if this is a long wait and I want to apologize first and foremost, as I do find the pace of my development over the last 2 months to be slow at best, and I am also not one to rely on excuses as to why this was the case. Slow development is slow development and the only way to make up for it is to continue with my current pace and finish strong, even though the start was slow!
The next update will be 7 ig days that in terms of content means the same as the last two updates combined, so i think it's worth the wait

• Wow
Reactions: XXII and Mareares
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes