4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Nice game, I do want to see more of Marci, Suyin and Alexis getting fucked by the Cara. Hell I loved roses design and wish she could be brought back but nice game.

Reactions: doomlord1987
Mar 14, 2018
so I'm not sure if an error occurred during the install or what, but the save system is completely broken for me, any attempt at a manual save triggers an "exception occurred" error message, and auto saves are nonfunctional

Reactions: Furmilk

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
If developers like vore content so much, do the docking to someone(horsy) and impregnate mum again :). Thanks for the unique and crazy project!

Reactions: doomlord1987

Stridi

Feb 18, 2023
how bout android version?
I tried the Android version and it is the same there. However i am also experiencing the image being split and not working as they should. I still managed to get out of freeroam after tapping in the spots shown in the attached screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerg2

Feb 17, 2018
so I'm not sure if an error occurred during the install or what, but the save system is completely broken for me, any attempt at a manual save triggers an "exception occurred" error message, and auto saves are nonfunctional
This is also happening to me.

re Downloaded from SS and now it works.

Last edited:

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I tried the Android version and it is the same there. However i am also experiencing the image being split and not working as they should. I still managed to get out of freeroam after tapping in the spots shown in the attached screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting that. I'm gonna upload a new android build with some fixes including moving the back/skip buttons off the journal.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Vore games are everything,
we wish for more 2D classic old vores games being adapted and converted into 3D renpy high quality image rendering game versions in near future (y)

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The links for android are updated now. It includes:

Code:
-Fixed a crash while saving on a fresh install.
-Moved the android quick menu so it doesnt overlap the journal.
-Increase Android quick menu font size so its easier to click.
-Made Android quick menu always shown from the start.
-Fixed an issue with free roam areas having a too zoomed out scene and clickables being in the wrong positions.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
same i feel like its annoying how they give you a choice yet it doesnt matter as both give the same reaction
because then you wouldnt eat the bunny, you would get fat and so it starts a storyline deviation where he has to pose the model with and without fat times every scene. it would be an insane amount of work for him. hes giving you the choice so you can roleplay whether or not you fight it or give it in.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes