4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Nah, 64. Laptop is few years old but I've played many games from here and this is the first time this has happened.

From somewhere? I got it from the mega link in this thread's first post, lol.
then i got no clue maybe its some certain setting

tishwho7

Jan 12, 2021
for me the game freezes a few scenes right after the horse shits after digesting the food girl

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
The image of the game splits into 3 part, is this a glitch and did anyone have the same problem

Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys, please help me out. I can't get out of the first freeroam. It says something about drinking water from sink, but the sink is broken. I figured If I fix the sink, it's over. But how?

Stridi

Feb 18, 2023
Hey guys, please help me out. I can't get out of the first freeroam. It says something about drinking water from sink, but the sink is broken. I figured If I fix the sink, it's over. But how?
In the dining room there are some papers and other things on the right end of the table below the painting on the far wall. clicking it and then clicking on the lower right note ends freeroam.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
In the dining room there are some papers and other things on the right end of the table below the painting on the far wall. clicking it and then clicking on the lower right note ends freeroam.
how bout android version?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes