4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Man this game is really good! But why is the Sarafe content forced? BIG no no for me but no choice to avoid it :( Why??

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
done the new scene with stanford and opened his texts etc. have a message from mum but cant see any texts just a blank screen? then when i try to voovle, says i dont know what to search for. HEEEEELLLLPPPP

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
done the new scene with stanford and opened his texts etc. have a message from mum but cant see any texts just a blank screen? then when i try to voovle, says i dont know what to search for. HEEEEELLLLPPPP
was that using an old save or by doing the questionnaire/newgame?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
i just carried on from an older save. ive gone back now and chose to not workout with stanford got to the syringe part but dont know what the difference syringes do?
If you use an old save you actually miss some scenes before the first phone. and you can encounter some errors. I strongly recommend doing new game and then selecting Returning Player and answer all the questions to rebuild a brand new save. It wont take long to get back to where you were.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I think i need to start go and see some doctors after playing this game.
Cause I love it.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
anyone else having phone issue, check messages. then when im done and try to end it says i have unread, when i check agian the game shuts down?

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
1688342401981.png
anyone know where to get the one with the lock as i got no clue followed guides the lot only one im missing

edit it standford bj in the tenis court thing

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
So can some one help me with these 2 scenes ?
soo first middle bottom one is polison bj in hosptial to get this ignore him at the door and later on youll go see him in hosptial and second one faill at teach thing on all of em up to a review (you only need to fail 5 but its easier to fail all tbh ) then boom you get death

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
The dev saw the line, said "nah, fuck it" and ran a marathon past the line.
I'm impressed by the imagination lmao

Not that I want more of the same theme, but I'm here for the diversity of DEGEN games to be released. I'm sick and tired of the same vanilla bs, most of the time I load the games here I fall asleep nowadays.
same i find how quick cara is to it a little bit off like she should be a little more surprised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
anyone else having phone issue, check messages. then when im done and try to end it says i have unread, when i check agian the game shuts down?
new game then answer questionnaire. old saves have ur issue

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So can some one help me with these 2 scenes ?
The first one you need to not answer the door at night, that way Polson gets knocked out and you visit him in the hospital.
The seconds one you need to answer incorrectly to every question the students give you.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes