4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looked interesting but is unplayable for me. All the images are off and not connected...

View attachment 2738678 View attachment 2738679
This happened in other games before, it is related to the renderer.

While in game, press Shift G which will brings up a fullscreen menu, under the Renderer section, choose specific renderer* from the bottom, usually Force GLES Renderer, GLES2 or similar.
Quit and restart the game, if the issue is still there, change to another Renderer and restart the game.
If that doesn't work, then I have no idea, it might be different issue altogether.

Edit:
*Developer responses here and here. Just pick the 3rd Renderer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gildan

Deximay

May 29, 2017
The dev saw the line, said "nah, fuck it" and ran a marathon past the line.
I'm impressed by the imagination lmao

Not that I want more of the same theme, but I'm here for the diversity of DEGEN games to be released. I'm sick and tired of the same vanilla bs, most of the time I load the games here I fall asleep nowadays.

Reactions: XXII and Sossi0

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
yay updates! Very excited for updates to this, very disturbed that I am. Could've done w/o the bunbun event (actually avoiding that, nmk, more heartbreaking then sexy and pulls me out again with every message that mentions it) and w/o so much weight-gain (the scenes where she looks like that just turn me off, wish there was a path or setting to disable it).. but glad enough the rest of the content is there at the moment. Will at least try the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: doomlord1987

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, the second time I'm in bed (after the first tutoring lesson with Tiffany) I can't proceed. I read all the messages, but she keeps saying I missed one.

Reactions: hellyeah3000
Jan 16, 2020
What a weird game. I have the chance to tests the Horse cook eating ending and... it's weird. Not my stuff, but this game is original. If you whant to play something diferent and super strange, it's for you. But it may be not your thing (like for myself)

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
This happened in other games before, it is related to the renderer.

While in game, press Shift G which will brings up a fullscreen menu, under the Renderer section, choose specific renderer* from the bottom, usually Force GLES Renderer, GLES2 or similar.
Quit and restart the game, if the issue is still there, change to another Renderer and restart the game.
If that doesn't work, then I have no idea, it might be different issue altogether.

Edit:
*Developer responses here and here. Just pick the 3rd Renderer.
I have the same problem, tried all options of the renderer, but it's still locked.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Yes. BUT I CAN'T SAVE game the save button haven't show when i play
I think on android you need to tap with two fingers to bring up the menu. otherwise you can try tapping in the bottom-left corner (trying not to click the book) to bring up 3 buttons.

Reactions: ahihi12

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have the same problem, tried all options of the renderer, but it's still locked.
What do you mean still locked? It seems like you are describing a different issue:unsure:.

The renderer issue is only for players that have 'tearing' issues with the images showing on the game i.e. the image is split horizontally whilst the top and bottom part did not align vertically. Check the images posted here to see what the issues were.

I don't play this game and I have not experienced this issue myself but those who had it usually fixed it that way.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes