gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Idk, I love the premise but the dialouge is mid. Maybe this isn't the right kink for me. These types of stories are always "you like it when i do this huh" "noooo stop...I...hyaah" "hehe your body's telling the truth" And they manage to stretch that out into a 10-20 minute scene.
I think I like it more when the female dom or when theyre both perverts. funbag fantasy and How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle! were amazing though.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Idk, I love the premise but the dialouge is mid. Maybe this isn't the right kink for me. These types of stories are always "you like it when i do this huh" "noooo stop...I...hyaah" "hehe your body's telling the truth" And they manage to stretch that out into a 10-20 minute scene.
I think I like it more when the female dom or when theyre both perverts. funbag fantasy and How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle! were amazing though.
Well yeah, if you like dominant women a game about making them into sex slaves with a vampire parasite probably doesn't align with your kinks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote