Oct 18, 2018
Y'all, where is the save location for this game? I'm trying to find it in appdata but it's a sea of folders so I don't think I can find it any time soon.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I know this is a Lilith game, but is there any path where the MC is the ONLY one to fuck the girls? I dont want any monsters or henchmen getting a piece of MY girls

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So I know this is a Lilith game, but is there any path where the MC is the ONLY one to fuck the girls? I dont want any monsters or henchmen getting a piece of MY girls
This is what I want to know, the lack of response has me assuming the answer is a 'no' though.

thekids

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know what error this is and how to fix it?Much appreciated. P/S: I already install Japanese locale. 1600309074465.png

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Seriulsly? Male Protagonist? I read the story is abouts female Heroines. Why the is this fucking male protagoist tag? No Thanks, I'm out of this game. I prefer play as female protagoist not with the male fuking bustard poragonist.
I already know II gone take slapfaceplam reactions.
Bcs the novel is written from the perspective of the villain of those female heroines. The plot about defeating and corrupting them is written in first person, thats why it has that tag

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote