Nov 28, 2017
Played through the game and saw how many scenes I missed. Used the walkthrough along each route.
I'm still missing 5 scenes. From left to right, I'm missing 4, 6, 10, 17, and 24.
Not sure how I could have missed and scenes, since I made a save at each choice and went both routes.
did you turn off the "animation" setting? Lilith VNs animation scenes tend to override same CGs scenes and left it locked.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

MirageV

Feb 21, 2018
I remember u can turn off scat in one of Black Lilith game before. Is it the same for this one?

you_got_me1

Aug 29, 2019
I play and went both route and i still get missing scenes. Even though I already turn on and off the animation effect. I did it on 4 of my playthrough. Don't know the problem :( can someone help?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Seriulsly? Male Protagonist? I read the story is abouts female Heroines. Why the is this fucking male protagoist tag? No Thanks, I'm out of this game. I prefer play as female protagoist not with the male fuking bustard poragonist.
I already know II gone take slapfaceplam reactions.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what do all lillith games have in common??

they all feature girls getting the brains absolutely positively fucked out

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
So many Lilith games translated this year. Now I wonder if we're gonna get more in the next months (Taimanin Kurenai maybe ?)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
(Sees like 10 fetishes he likes) Thank you, Japan!
(Sees censored) ... this is why we had to nuke you, Japan.

Reactions: TNTed
Jul 3, 2017
Only thing bothering me with this translation is excessive use of hyphens. Wait, actually the repeat of some words like "meat-pole" and "meat-head" bothers me too, once or twice is absolutely fine, but when the same words are used again and again I get hung up on it. All the use of hyphens is the editor's choice and not really incorrect (for the most part), but I find it reads worse. Outside of that, I do enjoy it and it's really great to actually get proper, well done translations.

That said, thanks a lot for the translation and looking forward to more! Do Alice please, that game is so underrated and filled with fun fetishes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote