Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Holy Shit what a great start. I loved it all, good story interesting and sexy chars...wow can`t wait for next one ;)

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Well, according to his patreon he is not focused on his other game anymore which is not a good sign...

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Giving up on a straight VN because it became too difficult, then dives straight into a game that's going to be much more complex?
I just can't see that happening.
Makaikishi - Yeah idk (haven't played Caravan yet) but having played his other one (Pinky Swear) Tickler's got some talent when it comes to renders and animations... however, he could do with a little help with proof reading, engrish, and delivering a decent coherent story.

DeUglyOne Doesn't bode much confidence in a developer if they're dropping a project because they want to "do something more difficult" and jumping head first in a new one. Also, completely changing genre/scene from a generic milf/incest game to a fantasy/adventure one seems to be a bold choice.

But hey, maybe they've sorted out their problems behind the scene (developer seems to be learning and growing as they go) so best to luck to them (y)

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Well i do hope he got some help that he needs, but the monetary help will kick in only if he keeps a decent pace, cause it's only fair.

I'll keep an eye on this one to see what happens, cause fantasy+female orc is kinda rare...

Reactions: MirrorHead
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes