VN Ren'Py Abandoned Career in Transformation [v0.3] [Lbpg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Titlescreen.png

Overview:
Story is about a guy who got dealt a shit hand and now has to make the best of it. He's also a bit of a player and he will meet "hopefully" alot of women on his way to success.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-27
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: Lbpg
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

wife1tvfacing.png Mia1smile.png wife1drinkass.png wife1deepthroatendcum.png wife1showerfun.png alexa1bar.png Heather1spankhug.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
He's also a bit of a player and he will meet "hopefully" a lot of women on his way to success.
EDIT: "In tip-top physical condition and sparkling mental health, his hobby is studying the girls around him. And perhaps someday, he may be destined to save us, or even the whole world!"

Bimbo: "I think my tires flat... Isn't there an app for that?" :FacePalm:

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really love games where you can transform girls into hot giant breated bimbo girls so they can become your harem slaves. Really hope we gonna see more girls who we can transfrom and turn them in your harem slaves.
Also really hope that in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Reading both the vague description and the dev notes, it seems there is nothing "sure" about this game. That's encouraging...

Reactions: HansDampf788
Jul 12, 2020
they can become your harem slaves. Really hope we gonna see more girls who we can transfrom and turn them in your harem slaves.
Also really hope that in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy
Not that a fan of superduper big breast so as long is it "CAN transform" i'm all for it. giving choice enlarges your fan base, but pro also the rendering work ;)
but all for the "impregnation and pregnancy" & follow up on it. Deep impact had a good mechanic for that but lacked totally in true follow up, just the ending scene which still could go several ways

Reactions: SeveredRealms

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uhhhh so what it is going on now? Can someone who has played this give us a summary please? The description is just way too vague to know what is going on.

Reactions: Vertigob

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Sees the word "transformation"... [clicks on game]... Sees the title art... [clicks back button]...

If i want to fuck a balloon, i can get a bag of 100 for $1 at the Dollar Store, thanks... Your efforts are redundant... There's already an app for that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Uhhhh so what it is going on now? Can someone who has played this give us a summary please? The description is just way too vague to know what is going on.
basically MC wants to turn those around him into Bimbo sex slaves. far as i can tell you have no choice whatsoever in terms of appearance. so if say ur ok with a change of style but dont want balloon boobs or big ass well...ur shit out of luck. it does seem harem focused and based on dialouge no NTR is planned. at least that's what i got from game.

if u try to avoid corruption points as much as possible in my case u just go into a loop of day 2 i think until the points are where they need to go on.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
from what I can tell the last time this game was updated was June of last year. this was alright and I do see some potential but I doubt anything will come of it since it's been so long since the last update

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Aw shit you're right, the last update on itch.io was this 0.3 update and it was on Jun 17, 2019, two days after the 0.2 update. This seemed extremely promising too, that's a shame.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
maybe leave the option to not make them look like giant fucking air balloons.. so annoying when games do this. leave the girls as they are.. doing this makes them look stupid.

Reactions: HansDampf788

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
to me this is a pretty model and realistic body wise. messing with it and turning it into a unrealistic balloon tits makes it just another crappy game. the same can be said for the other models used. i get the corruption and other stuff but making them look like unrealistic fake crap and not giving the player a choice will just turn people off tot he game. give them a choice to leave them as is and you will get more players downloading your game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
HS bazookas? Sorry not for me. Good luck and bye.
As I was saying Dev. your only 18 posts in and driving players away. trust me you can make normal girls into bimbos without body transformations..... i have known plenty of them over the years and none needed to have bazooka tits like this guy called them....

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
I don't have any problem with the proportions of the characters. I get that is the theme and the goal that the dev set out and is what this is about. You don't like, tough, it's not intended for you. What complaints I do have are about the pacing of the transformations and the story. While its easy to to see the MC's motivations, the corruptions and the surgical transformations feel so very rushed. It seems like the game would benefit from slowing down and really communicating the corruption of the character's mind and have physical changes in smaller steps. I can imagine such a drastic transformation would really effect someone that isn't mentally prepared for it and breaks the suspension of belief. The game would also benefit from some simple editing and spelling fixes.

Reactions: BlueTennis303
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote