VN Ren'Py Abandoned Career in Transformation [v0.3] [Lbpg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlueTennis303

Jul 24, 2017
I think your HS models look nice (transformation included) and would personally prefer if you stayed using HS over Daz. Looking forward to the future, dev.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well its his choice in the end but i wont touch it unless its optional so its up to him if he wants 100 people to play his game or 1000 people to play his game... being in a nich genre cuts down on how many even bother to download it.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
God forbid people actually make niche games appealing to specific interests and fetishes which tend to not get a huge amount of content instead of just making the same generic games over and over again. This is hardly my favorite fetish, but demanding that games should always revolve around bland mass market appeal is truly lame as fuck.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

May 1, 2017
God forbid people actually make niche games appealing to specific interests and fetishes which tend to not get a huge amount of content instead of just making the same generic games over and over again. This is hardly my favorite fetish, but demanding that games should always revolve around bland mass market appeal is truly lame as fuck.
Seriously. Do all the NTR/Futa/Furry games get this garbage every time they get posted?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just so you guys know, it appears that the Dev abandoned this already since this is also the most recent update on his itch.io, but he posted it there in June 2019. I'd say a year and a half with no communication from the dev deserves an Abandoned tag.

Reactions: Sonico

Plungergunner

Mar 3, 2020
i personally like the proportions. I get it that its not for evrybody, so making it optional would be the best way. The only critic i have is that it happens way to fast: you barely corrupted her and suddenly she is huge. I would like it way more if is a step-by-step transformation that takes a while.

The M.O.

Nov 27, 2020
Every time I see this thread/game title I think it could be a great title for a game involving transgender themes.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Just so you guys know, it appears that the Dev abandoned this already since this is also the most recent update on his itch.io, but he posted it there in June 2019. I'd say a year and a half with no communication from the dev deserves an Abandoned tag.
That’s too bad. I was going to give feedback since it was requested but doesn’t seem like much point if it’s already abandoned.

Has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Hermies

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That’s too bad. I was going to give feedback since it was requested but doesn’t seem like much point if it’s already abandoned.

Has a lot of potential.
It blows that the dev is apparently impossible to contact or track down (I tried briefly and none of my usual ways turned up anything) because this was promising enough that if I could get the files they used to make this I'd probably take up ren'py and HS so I could continue it lol

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Heyo..... I made a little walkthrough mod for v0.3

yeah i know its pointless but i just want to make lol and change the mc name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermies

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
It really is too bad, there are a few games I would love to see completed, so much so that I thought to ask about finishing them. Even thuogh I don't know Jack that would help me do that! Lol, So I have to say to Lysergic Good On You Man!

Reactions: tyuiasdf
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote