Comics Collection Carey - Queen of Escapology Collection [Artdude41]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jnighy

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone know if Renderotica is a safe site to buy? Worried about credit card informations, in case i choose to buy the latest

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know if Renderotica is a safe site to buy? Worried about credit card informations, in case i choose to buy the latest
I don't know about Renderotica, but Erotic Illusions is safe. I maintained a membership there for more than a year without any problem at all. And probably, is cheaper than Renderotica, since a month of membership costs roughly the same of one of the comics of Renderotica, and in Erotic Illusions you have to download all the finished comics of Studio AD/Artdude41, and weekly updates of the comics in progress, and also short comics and artworks that can't be found in Renderotica.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Thanks for sharing this Carey - Queen of Escapology Collection.
I wonder if anyone knows where I can find the collection for the Carey Carter Issues series, which has the title written: The Perils of Carey Carter, I noticed that issue 32 was released in November 2019. I appreciate if anyone can help me.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I got sucked in by the quality of the renders but it all left a real bad taste. Seriously, there's nothing "optional" about the gore here which is overt, encompassing and in no way indicative of where it turns up. This is a sadist/gore comic through and through and should be labeled as such instead of trying to pass it off as mainstream with some extreme on the side.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I got sucked in by the quality of the renders but it all left a real bad taste. Seriously, there's nothing "optional" about the gore here which is overt, encompassing and in no way indicative of where it turns up. This is a sadist/gore comic through and through and should be labeled as such instead of trying to pass it off as mainstream with some extreme on the side.
Yep, seems like Ash learnt what his customers like. So, next to improving his skills with rendering, he also adjusted the content in a way his fans like :devilish: :love: :cool:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Yep, seems like Ash learnt what his customers like. So, next to improving his skills with rendering, he also adjusted the content in a way his fans like :devilish: :love: :cool:
I'm not trying to get the artist to change direction, just make the tags and description reflect the content.

Reactions: Max527

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Damn, this is good

Thought id try to compress this just in case someone needs it.
Lossy copmression, 80% of original quality. You'll notice the slight quality loss only when you zoom in quite a bit.

3.3 GB --> 1.1 GB
Download Links
All links seem down to me. :cry:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Renders are great. But I'm sorry, if the girls are cut in pieces or converted in mince, and very well drawn... it's sicko rather than sexy.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Renders are great. But I'm sorry, if the girls are cut in pieces or converted in mince, and very well drawn... it's sicko rather than sexy.
Most of story have got the "gore" as optional ending. At least the ones I had seen (until the 28th from what I remember).
Anyone with updates?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys do you know if this artist has a patreon on something like that? This is truly top quality art and I wouldn't mind opening my wallet to see more of his work.
Of course.

It's really worth it. Latest isue 48 is awesome. Ash is getting better with each issue.

Reactions: dukecross

JM24

May 27, 2021
Of course.

It's really worth it. Latest isue 48 is awesome. Ash is getting better with each issue.
Thanks for the info mate. Just asking: is there a good ending in this issue? I absolutely love the art but sometimes there's just too much gore and it can be a turn off.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the info mate. Just asking: is there a good ending in this issue? I absolutely love the art but sometimes there's just too much vore and it can be a turn off.
The real ending is always a good ending.

The alternate endings contain the death of our heroine (and her family and friends), mostly in a cruel and gory way (well, actually that's the main reason most supporters pay for xD ). There are a few exceptions where side characters die in the real story.

Last edited:

nakawan

Jun 2, 2022
I have subbed to Studio AD several times in the past.Truly exceptional art and renders,although gore/vore whatever it is doesn't interest me.I like the peril,but not death.Otherwise his art is amazing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote