pmuser

Jul 4, 2021

Dear Patrons,
I hope you're as excited as I am because the next and final episode of Carnal Contract Season 1 is about to be released!
Here's where we stand with the FINAL episode:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 100%
  • Animations: 100%
  • Development: 80%
  • Music: 100%
Originally, my plan included 1235 renders, but I've added new scenes to some paths, bringing the total to 1401 renders and 48 animations!
I've completed developing all scenes, and just 20 minutes ago, I finished incorporating the music into the game. Some new songs will be included in the next build :)
Before the release, I still need to:
  • Finalize the walkthrough
  • Complete the replay gallery
These elements are not ready yet, which means the release might not happen on Wednesday, but it will definitely be before the weekend. You can expect it no later than Friday.
Thank you all for your support!
I believe you're going to love how the game ends.

p.s. wishlist the game on Steam
Yours,
Dotty
So can we expect the update today then?

johnposey1

Mar 1, 2022

Carnal Contract - EPISODE 8 is live!

Hey Patrons!

I'm super excited to let you know that Episode 8 of Carnal Contract is now available for all patrons in the Special, Major, and Mega Dot tiers!

This episode includes:
- 1401 static renders
- 48 animations

So, in total -> game Carnal Contract has around 8500 renders and around 250 animations.

You can download the game .

Release dates for other tiers will be as follows:
- Dot tier - March 10th
- Micro Dot tier - March 20th

WHAT IS NEW WITH THIS UPDATE?

With this update i included:
- Replay gallery
- Sexy Mode gallery
- New main image
- Steam links

I figured out how to create a Replay gallery with scenes without interrupting old save files, so it should work fine for everyone.

So, we don't have the double release as I announced, but just one with everything included.

This new way of handling the replay gallery took more time than I expected, and as a result, the walkthrough isn't ready just yet, but I'm on it.

Expect a PDF walkthrough to be published here tomorrow.

Also, I will post more detail report tomorrow about the last episode :)

Thank you for your patience, your enthusiasm, and your continued support. It means the world to me

Yours,
Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
promo_cover_ep8.jpg

Hey Patrons!

I'm super excited to let you know that Episode 8 of Carnal Contract is now available for all patrons in the Special, Major, and Mega Dot tiers!

This episode includes:
- 1401 static renders
- 48 animations

So, in total -> game Carnal Contract has around 8500 renders and around 250 animations.

- Dot tier - March 10th

- Replay gallery
- Sexy Mode gallery
- New main image
- Steam links

I figured out how to create a Replay gallery with scenes without interrupting old save files, so it should work fine for everyone.

So, we don't have the double release as I announced, but just one with everything included.

This new way of handling the replay gallery took more time than I expected, and as a result, the walkthrough isn't ready just yet, but I'm on it.

Thank you for your patience, your enthusiasm, and your continued support. It means the world to me

Yours,
Dotty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3401368

Hey Patrons!

This episode includes:
- 1401 static renders
- 48 animations

- Dot tier - March 10th

- Replay gallery
- Sexy Mode gallery
- New main image
- Steam links

Yours,
Dotty
:WaitWhat:
ummm. do you have johnposey1 on ignore?
otherwse why would you post this :LUL:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I made a walkthrough as a PDF with 24 pages.

In the walkthrough, you can see which choices will have consequences and how to play the game to see most scenes.

For choices that are not included, it's mostly just different dialogues or renders, so I didn't include them. In the PDF, you will find the important ones and how to play to choose the love interest you desire.

You can get it .

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons!

I hope you enjoyed playing Carnal Contract!

With release we had this week (episode 8) season 1 is finished and completed.

In summary, Carnal Contract is a story in which an ancient cult is playing a game where you are trapped and have to complete the challenges they give you.

While completing the challenges, you start to understand that it's not only about you, and that every challenge has consequences for the relationships you have with the people you care about.

You can finish the game with different outcomes, choose wisely.

GALLERY OPTIONS UPDATE

WIth the last update I added more gallery options. It looks like on the image below.

- Unlocked images - you can track if you saw all scenes with this feature, if some render is locked it means you did not play that scene or that part. In episode 8 every scene have at least one render in this gallery. If something is locked, you missed some path :) For early episodes, most scenes dont have renders in gallery so you cant tract ALL of them. I will make a update in the next week with fixing that part.

- Sexy mode - you can find all sexy renders that you got with bonus code (around 180 of them in the season)

- Scene replay - here you can replay all LEWD scenes from the game, that way you can check different options in scenes.
MUSIC UPDATE

The last episode have much better music and sounds from previous. I need to go through first 7 episodes and update the music to fit better scenes.

I plan to do that in the next two-three weeks.

WALKTHROUGH PDF ver 1

In the walkthrough, you can see which choices will have consequences and how to play the game to see most scenes.
For choices that are not included, it's mostly just different dialogues or renders, so I didn't include them. In the PDF, you will find the important ones and how to play to choose the love interest you desire.

You can get it .

NEW GAME INFO

I am super excited about launching Carnal Contract soon on Steam and about starting to work on a new game.
Next week, expect more information from me about a new game with character introductions :)
I learned a lot while working on Carnal Contract over the last year, and I won't make the mistakes I made in my first game.

Thank you for all your support!

Wishlist Carnal Contract on and get the last update of the game .

Thank you!
Dotty

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So is Episode 8 the final as in complete or is it just Season complete. Just asking cause I swore I read 8 is the final and it would be considered completed but the above post says Season 1 is complete. So does that mean there is going to be a season 2 of this game then?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So is Episode 8 the final as in complete or is it just Season complete. Just asking cause I swore I read 8 is the final and it would be considered completed but the above post says Season 1 is complete. So does that mean there is going to be a season 2 of this game then?
The information is in their post. So only time will tell if they return.

I am super excited about launching Carnal Contract soon on Steam and about starting to work on a new game.
Next week, expect more information from me about a new game with character introductions :)
I learned a lot while working on Carnal Contract over the last year, and I won't make the mistakes I made in my first game.

Last edited:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
With Episode 8, Season 1 is completed. I developed the season in 8 parts.

Now, I will start working on a new game, and after that game is done, I will probably return to Season 2 of Carnal Contract.

I have been developing Carnal Contract for more than a year, so I expect to start with Season 2 in 2025.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Now, I will start working on a new game, and after that game is done, I will probably return to Season 2 of Carnal Contract.

I have been developing Carnal Contract for more than a year, so I expect to start with Season 2 in 2025.
ah okay thanks for clarification didn't think a Season 2 was even planned so I was a little confused

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dotty Diaries

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018

You can get it HERE.

Hope it helps :)
Thank you Dotty

Reactions: Dotty Diaries

WannaPlayTW

Jul 2, 2020

Why u develop two game at same time?
Don't consider that completing Carnal Contract for the first?
I think the fans including me want to play this game more

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah that's what my thoughts was when I read that but then I assumed it's probably something more on the lines of not getting burned out by doing the same game for to long. I know some other devs work on 2 games so they dont feel burnout for their main game. Can't know for sure unless the dev says the reason why of course but something like that makes sense to me.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

WannaPlayTW

Jul 2, 2020
yeah that's what my thoughts was when I read that but then I assumed it's probably something more on the lines of not getting burned out by doing the same game for to long. I know some other devs work on 2 games so they dont feel burnout for their main game. Can't know for sure unless the dev says the reason why of course but something like that makes sense to me.
after knowing this news , I probably stopped my patreon. And Buy it on steam.
I wouldn't resume sponsorship unless the new game is as enjoyable as the old one.
This is my personal opinion.

Reactions: mulerider

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
after knowing this news , I probably stopped my patreon. And Buy it on steam.
I wouldn't resume sponsorship unless the new game is as enjoyable as the old one.
This is my personal opinion.
Yeah I already plan to buy this on steam at some point but their next project we will see. It's already gonna feel a bit weird for me at first since they plan to come back to this one at a late date and work on another game first. I like this one alot but I can understand why they might do it that way , after all we all need a break from time to time to not feel burnout and that's how I see their second project.

Last edited:
Reactions: WannaPlayTW

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you read what they said? CC is done for Season 1; they are NO LONER working on it. They are moving to a new game, then will complete it, then if they feel like it, do Season 2 of CC.

So, they are NOT working on 2 games at the same time.

Until they confirm they are going to do Season 2 of CC, after the other game is done (a year from now) we can effectively mark it over.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes