• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 18, 2019
Are there no scenes with the interrogator or did I just miss them? I find that whole segment very out of place, as it didn't move the story anywhere and didn't provide any new scenes.

Could've at least gotten a mercy fuck before getting merked.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CarnalContract-EP8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why does this has the completed tag?

shouldn't be on hold instead of completed? dev said that the game is paused till 2025
The dev has not said 100% whether they will return, it's a maybe, as of now, it is completed.

If they end making Season 2 (like I said they are not sure just yet, will see after making the new game, and won't be till 2025), then it can be added to the thread and tag removed.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Curious to know if one of the girls on the preview page is supposed to be 'your' mother or aunt? They all look more like your sister... Tired of games that have 'incest' tags and everyone looks like their in their 20s...

I'm also tired of 'defining relations' cause all the text is just 'insert whatever here' ... I swear you could write alien in there and wouldn't matter
"But big alien were alien and alien we can't" ... -.-

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Curious to know if one of the girls on the preview page is supposed to be 'your' mother or aunt? They all look more like your sister... Tired of games that have 'incest' tags and everyone looks like their in their 20s...

I'm also tired of 'defining relations' cause all the text is just 'insert whatever here' ... I swear you could write alien in there and wouldn't matter
"But big alien were alien and alien we can't" ... -.-
None are, unless you make them that way.

And there is a reason for relationship defining. It's old as time is the reason.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I get it, all knowing Patreon guiding everyone hand away from forbidden things, so every game sounds like a machine translation.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
kind of tempted to play the last 2 chapters ive yet to play yet but I'm waiting till this comes to steam so I have a reason to replay the game. tho I may have to peek and see what happens to Becky.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get it, all knowing Patreon guiding everyone hand away from forbidden things, so every game sounds like a machine translation.
Hahah, yeah, once more get with it and get on Subscribestar, but I don't even think they will change the naming thing for the Steam version, even though Steam is 100% fine with incest.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm so if I understand correctly the dev is putting this game aside in order to work on another game? The endings here are not very satisfying you either die or cave and become the next abuser/murderer? Meh.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Damn, I really enjoyed the premise of the game, but past around ep 3-4 the devs really dropped the ball.

The premise of the game sets up the MC being forced to do weird shit with his family/friends. And yet, past the first few challenges, this barely ever happens. Instead everyone just disappears for different reasons and it becomes a generic conspiracy/mystery plot.

Like, Nicole leaves for some contrived reason, and is subsequently reintroduced without any buildup nor consequences. The mom character is randomly super horny for her son for again, no apparent reason. The only real content that delivers on the promise the first few chapters made was a couple of becca scenes.

The slower build up and blackmail/game plot was pretty much pointless. All the chars pretty much wanted to fuck MC anyways, which means there was no taboo. The greek translator plot was pointless (google doesnt exist???). Cassandra's plot turned out to be mundane and boring. The reveals at the end were just nonsensical and confusing.

Also, choices didn't matter at all aside from 1-2 scenes. They were frequently invalidated in later scenes.

It looks like the devs managed to complete the game without dragging things out too much, but I do wonder if they had taken some extra time this game would have actually lived up to its potential.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hm so if I understand correctly the dev is putting this game aside in order to work on another game? The endings here are not very satisfying you either die or cave and become the next abuser/murderer? Meh.
As others have noted, pretty much like Fetish Locator if you don't add the 500 what-if endings :whistle:

Yes, new game, maybe come back to CC for Season 2 in 2025.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
One of the endings where you choose No for Becky is heartbreaking, almost as if that's the real ending, long as their safe it doesn't matter what happens.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Often a completed tag is a trust point for dev(s) but in this case do we praise dev for it or we question the (imo) rushed ending to focus on a new game?

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes