• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anon_XXX

Apr 21, 2021
View attachment e2i440.webp View attachment e2i01_2.webp View attachment e2i248.webp View attachment e2i486.webp View attachment e2i67.webp

Hi everyone,

I have prepared a short preview of renders for the second episode of Carnal Contract.

Without spoiling too much…here are some renders from the second episode.

In E2, depending on the choices you’ve made in the first episode, you will maybe have to face the consequences of your actions.

Becky is pretty hungover, does she remember what happened last night? The second challenge has arrived, it is even sicker than the first one, but now….you find out more about the game and its rules. This might help you, if that is even possible.

E2 of Carnal Contract will be out before 1st of May!

Best,
Dotty

Reactions: jhonatanw

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I decided to find something new and interesting, but my attempts were in vain. Desperate, I went to Patreon, the developer of Inceton, where I found the latest entry about this VN.
Checked the Dotty Diaries page on Patreon, studied the patron emergence stats and went to F95.
Read the reviews, laughed off the comments and downloaded the first episode.
In short, it's pretty good. Aesthetically pleasing visuals, nice music in the background. Hell, there was even a squirrel in there!))
Of disadvantages:
The interface is not elaborate. The settings are blank. The About button is missing. When you click on the right mouse button or the ESC key, there is no Load option. Well, and the backgrounds are there, like when shooting Marvel movies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stonerberg

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone!

It’s time for Weekly Report :)

Yesterday, E1 of Carnal Contract was released for the Micro Dot Tier.

Carnal Contract development is still going as predicted, I hope no problems will occur while testing the game since there are more branches of the story now :)

Here is the progress of E2:

Renders - 95%
Story - 100%
Animations - 55%
Coding - 20%
This week, the focus will mostly be on filling the holes regarding the renders, finishing the animations and coding. The plan is to have it pretty much all done by the end of the week.

The week after this one should be the release week so the plan is to have one full week for testing and fixing stuff.

Thank you for your support!

Best,
Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi everyone!

It’s time for the Weekly Report :)

The week of E2 release is here!

The game is mostly finished, all the paths are functional and the content is completed.

Here is the progress of E2:

• Renders - 100% !
  • Story - 100% !
  • Animations - 100% !
  • Coding - 65%
From last Friday, I’m spending my days testing and coding the game so I can deliver it this week as promised!

As the patrons voted, the theme of the sexy mode in Carnal Contract E2 will be space mission, I know you’ll like it ;)

I realised Mondays work best for the weekly reports since I can gather the data and check everything on Sunday when things tend to be a bit calmer. Therefore, Weekly Reports will continue every Monday.

Next week, the plan is to start working on E3. In this episode, I’ll introduce a couple of new characters…maybe some of them could become LI-s :).

Thank you for your support!

Best,
Dotty

Reactions: Mikedazz1

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Episode 2 of Carnal Contract will be released on Sunday.
Hi everyone!

E2 of Carnal Contract is finished!

It will be released on Sunday, 06:00pm CET.

E2 will be available immediately upon release for Special Dot, Major Dot and Mega Dot Patreon tiers.

Carnal Contract E2 contains:
- 890+ renders
- 11 animations

About the episode

In E2, my focus was mostly on character development and relationships with Becky and Nicole. This is an overture to a bit more accelerated pace of the game from E3 onward. In this episode you will find out more about the actual game and its’ rules which will help your decision making.

Stakes are getting higher and higher, and your decision could get MC in major trouble!

MORE NEWS!!
GUI is still not how I want it to be, but there was not much time to deal with it because of E2 release. I will give my best to fix it during next week, then, the game will be updated (it won’t affect the story of course).

More information about the development of the story in E3 and addition of new characters will be addressed in the weekly report on Monday (1st of May).

Carnal Contract E2 will be available for 10$ the Dot tier on Wednesday (10th of May) and for the 5$ Micro Dot tier on Saturday (20th of May).

I hope E2 will make your weekend even better!

Best,
Dotty

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Episode 2 of Carnal Contract is released!
Hi patrons!

Carnal Contract E2 is now live for all patrons in Special, Major and Mega Dot tier!

You can download the game

Carnal Contract E2 contains:
- 890+ renders
- 11 animations

I added a couple of new songs while still maintaining main tracks from the E1.

If you find some bugs while playing out the E2 of Carnal Contract, please post them in the “bug-report” channel on so they can be fixed ASAP.

Thank you for your continued support!

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Anon_XXX

Apr 21, 2021
BaasB
Carnal Contract E2 release
You can download the game on link below:
-
-

E2 version contains: