Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy when an MC gets all weird and shy when his hot mom actually comes on to him for a change instead of making us work for it?... Like what the fuck dude?!... man up and get that!
I have to imagine the devs who write that are doing a self-insert.
They struggle to talk to women in general and so they write what they know.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Not bad... at least the women are hot! LOL!! I think I'll follow this one for a while to see how it progresses... it does have some potential for sure but for the story to evolve further, a lot will depend on the quality of the writing really.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Not bad... at least the women are hot! LOL!!
Yep, especially Becky. I hope there's a lot of anal and creampie scenes planned for her, coz I'd love to fuck the bitchiness out of her and demand her the respect my MC deserves as her big bro and sole owner of her big, slutty ass.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Made a quick Mod where I re-added the normal game configuration (skip unread text etc + some more settings from me) and WT recommendations (but actually not really needed so far).

May 1, 2023
Updated the Mod to the game version v0.02/EP2
Edit: fixed an issue with v0.02a and added relationship setting into my renaming function
(setting the relationships at the game beginning did not work correctly)

Download Mod v0.02a (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.02a (~183MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551 View attachment 2586552 View attachment 2586553
both links are coming up a viruses

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
True, it is probably a false positive... the problem is that it does not download anything!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
True, it is probably a false positive... the problem is that it does not download anything!
Either temporary disable windows defender or just do it permanently and get another virusguard....
99.99% of these false positives are windows defender results... ;)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The gentleman.. : )

. View attachment 2586487

im not sure about the story, but the few animations are great... especially the one with 360° rotative camera, zooming effects etc.. great job,
Ya I agree. As well about some of the questionable character traits and the story premise of a stranger who is some how monitoring MC and his family, by making the dumb MC do questionable tasks for money. But when a player is made aware just before MC goes to meet his ex GF, that she cheated with MORE than one guy, while they were together was a turn off for me. (yuck, nothing sexy about that type content for me.)

At least we the player, have the choice to have sex with her, or not. But MC is so fucking dumb if he does...by cumming inside that cum dumpster. I wouldn't be surprised if she later comes back in the story, saying she's pregnant with a kid. But by choosing to have sex with her, I felt MC was perceived as a sex starved beta that accepted or ignored her past cheating behavior...just because she offers her dirty pussy to him. And to top it off, MC is suppose to have a huge dick...yet his GF still cheated with many other dudes (What? That is nasty, at least let a player have a choice to pull out and cover her face and hair with his jizz. :KEK:).

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi patrons!

It’s time for another Weekly Report :)

Yesterday, E2 of Carnal Contract was to the patrons in Special, Major and Mega Dot tiers.

Priority for this week is GUI update!

Other than that, I’m starting to work on E3 straight away.

In E3, things are getting spicier. Three new female character will be introduced. There will be a few sex scenes in the third episode which will be available depending on your choices.

Here is the progress of E3:
  • Renders - 0%
  • Story - 35%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Coding - 0%
Planed release of Carnal Contract E3 is late May / early June… but more details will be available in the weeks to come.

Also, this week there will be a new voting round for the theme of sexy mode in E3 (available for patrons that are in “voting-channel” on Discord).

Next week, E2 will be released for the Dot tier patrons.

Thank you for your support!

Best,
Dotty

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes