bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I had that while testing my Mod, too. Not sure if it's related from my Mod or is also in unmodded ones. For me it helped to do the unlock again and, after you enter the code and the game does a new start, to follow a bit the new gameplay. Then it also worked for me with the other saves.

Thx
KoGa3

I re-downloaded the game fresh and reinstalled it without the mod and it fixed the issue, now to add your mod (y)

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Made a quick Mod where I re-added the normal game configuration (skip unread text etc + some more settings from me) and WT recommendations (but actually not really needed so far).

May 1, 2023
Updated the Mod to the game version v0.02/EP2
Edit: fixed an issue with v0.02a and added relationship setting into my renaming function
(setting the relationships at the game beginning did not work correctly)

Download Mod v0.02a (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.02a (~183MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551 View attachment 2586552 View attachment 2586553
Cant dl mod

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Dotty’s Weekly Report #6
Hi patrons!

Here I’m with the weekly report!

As mentioned in last weekly report, last week I prioritised GUI update. Carnal Contract GUI is now updated, but some new bugs occurred and I’m dealing with that ATM.

Some of the features in new GUI:
  • Gallery added -> depending on the path you take in game, renders will appear in your gallery. You can therefore see if there are some paths you missed (also I plan to add the descriptions of which choices should have been made to reach certain Gallery render)
  • “Load” option available while in game
  • “Preferences” option available while in game
  • More organised labels
  • Fixed the bug where it would take you to the start of the game when entering “Sexy content code”
  • Overall…the GUI is more appealing to the eye
Also, I made an effort to make the first batch of wallpapers. It’s a bit smaller than the future ones will be, but this will become monthly occurrence. So from now on, all the patrons in Special and Major Dot tiers will receive monthly batch of wallpapers in 4K, 2K and FULLHD.

This week, there will be 2 voting polls, one for the theme of sexy mode in E3, and the second one for the type of wallpapers.

Beside GUI update, I worked a bit on the story and renders…so here is the progress of Carnal Contract E3:
  • Renders - 15%
  • Story - 55%
  • Animations - 5%
  • Coding - 0%
Episode 2 will be released to the Dot tier patrons this Wednesday.

Thank you for your support!

Best,
Dotty

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
  1. Hi Everyone, We have the first pack of wallpapers now available for all our patrons in Special, Major and Mega dot tiers. As said earlier, this batch is smaller than I wanted it to be, but they will be larger in every other (monthly) wallpaper release. There are couple of images for each of the girls from Carnal Contract and all are available in 4K, 2K and FULLHD. You can download the WALLPAPERS on the links below. Patreon - SubscribeStar - I would like to hear your input so we will have new voting pool about wallpapers in a few days! Yours, Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
e3i197.png

Hi
I just posted a short preview for the third episode of Carnal Contract.

Now that you’ve gathered some information about the game, you may want to investigate even more, but the third challenge is on the way.

It leaves you with many options, but not much time to choose.

Best,
Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Lara_Fairy.png

Dotty’s Weekly Report #7

Hi

It’s time for another weekly report!

Last week I focused primarily on the story, renders, and resolving bugs with the new GUI version of Carnal Contract.

You have voted that the theme for the “Sexy mode” of E3 will be the fairies!

Yours,
Dotty!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi patrons!

It’s time for another weekly report!

I have to apologise for being late with the report and the E3 release for Micro Dot tier… I have gotten a nasty flu and couldn’t really operate for last 4 days.

Besides the sickness, there are some good news. The story for Carnal Contract E3 is almost wrapped up and rendering is going smoothly.

Since there is a lot of “hot scenes” in E3, there will be a lot of animations so it is slowing the progress down a bit.

I already have an animation que that will render for approx. a week.

Here is the progress of Carnal Contract E3:
  • Renders - 40%
  • Story - 95%
  • Animations - 30%
  • Coding - 0%
This week, I’m full time on static renders, animations and preparing a several wallpapers for the new batch that will be released together with Carnal contract E3.

Updated GUI with Gallery and new “main menu animation” will also be released together with Carnal Contract E3. E3 will contain more than 1.000 static renders and around 50 animations.

Best,
Dotty

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Dotty’s Weekly Report #8 Hi Everyone! It’s time for another weekly report! I have to apologise for being late with the report and the E3 release for Micro Dot tier…I have gotten a nasty flu and couldn’t really operate for last 4 days. Besides the sickness, there are some good news. The story for Carnal Contract E3 is almost wrapped up and rendering is going smoothly. See the full report here: Patreon report: SubscribeStar: Updated GUI with Gallery and new “main menu animation” will also be released together with Carnal Contract E3. E3 will contain more than 1.000 static renders and around 50 animations. Yours, Dotty!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the 9th weekly report, Dotty included a few renders so you can catch a glimpse of E3!

1685456752156.png

Since there is a lot of “hot scenes” in E3, there will be a lot of animations so it is slowing the progress down a bit.
Last week all of Dotty time was dedicated to creating static renders, animations and recoding the Gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1685456843041.png
Right now, Dotty is trying to have 2 types of galleries,
one for static renders and one for whole sex scenes with animations.

Also, Dotty has created several wallpapers
that will go out in the batch together with E3.

• Renders - 65%
  • Story - 100%
  • Animations - 45%
  • Coding - 0%
Judging by the way everything is progressing ATM,
the plan is to release Carnal Contract E3 in mid June.
1685456890780.png
It’s a little longer than a month from the last episode,
but Dotty wanted to give you better playing experience with new GUI
and of course the story is getting more and more demanding.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi patrons!
It’s time for the 10th weekly report…time flies I guess!
Release of Carnal Contract E3 is getting closer and closer. Last week I released NSFW preview for Special and Major Dot pattern tiers.
This week, the second batch of wallpapers will be released for the above mentioned tiers. Second batch will be much larger than the first one, and I’m experimenting with Photo Motion, but finishing the episode is the priority ATM.
  • Renders - 90%
  • Story - 100%
  • Animations - 65%
  • Coding - 20%
The plan is to finish all the static renders in the next couple of days, and switch to animations immediately. Animations should be done next week and then I hope everything will be rendered until the end of next week.
While animations are rendering, I’ll finish the coding so the episode can be released ASAP.
Best, Dotty

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
story is weird.

im glad we could avoid the ex. her being an ex wasnt the porblem so much as her cheating on mc in the past. seems like a throwaway character.

her story would have to be changed for me to take an interest.

the onlyfans sister thing... sucks. just...why?:LOL: i tried ignoring her route but that just leads me to death i guess.

well anyways i tried this game and i think that's it for me.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022

Hi patrons!
I’m here with another weekly report :)
Yesterday, the second batch of was released to patrons in Special, Major and Mega Dot tiers.
I hope you enjoyed them!
I finally have the date for the release of Carnal Contract E3. The release for Special and Major Dot Patreon tiers on Wednesday (21st of July).
I wanted to release it on Monday, but it is not certain that all the animations will be rendered by then.
Here is the current state of Carnal Contract E3:
  • Renders - 100%
  • Story - 100%
  • Animations - 85%
  • Coding - 55%
The animations will be finished by Thursday, and hopefully, they will all be rendered until Monday. Also, the plan is to have double release, one version will have the new GUI and other one will have the old one.
The reason behind this is that bugs may occur in the new GUI version so I would appreciate your feedback so they can be found and fixed ASAP. On the other hand, if you want to experience Carnal Contract E3 without having to “worry” about bugs, there will be old GUI version as well.
I hope you are looking forward to E3 as much as I do!
Best,
Dotty
It's been too long:eek:
july-2027-free-calendar.png

Reactions: NormMcd

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Dotty’s Weekly Report #11 Hi everyone! II’m here with another weekly report
Yesterday, the second batch of wallpapers was released to patrons in Special, Major and Mega Dot tiers. I hope you enjoyed them! I finally have the date for the release of Carnal Contract E3. The release for Special and Major Dot Patreon tiers on Wednesday (21st of June). See the full report here: Patreon report: SubscribeStar: Also, there will be a double release...see what that's all about. I hope you are looking forward to E3 as much as I do! Yours, Dotty!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Here is the last weekly report before the release of Carnal Contract E3! There are 2 days until release, I hope you are as hyped for it as I am
The release for Special and Major Dot Patreon tiers will be this Wednesday (21st of June). Then, the Dot tier release will happen on Saturday (1st of July) and for the Micro Dot tier on Tuesday (11th of the July). See the full report here: Patreon report: SubscribeStar: Carnal Contract E3 consists of: 1.200 + static renders 40+ animations Special small path for those with the “Sexy code” Thank you for the support! Yours, Dotty!

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes