ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Are you done with this because the sister was basically unavoidable?
I asking cause a while ago the ex was unavoidable.
I'm figuring out if I want to play this game
It's a cheap fetish locater clone. Fake choices and forced bullshit all around.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's a cheap fetish locater clone. Fake choices and forced bullshit all around.
fake and forced.
Got it.

I haven't played fetish locator. I believe I chose not to but I currently do not remember so that reference doesn't mean much to me while the other part does

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
fake and forced.
Got it.

I haven't played fetish locator. I believe I chose not to but I currently do not remember so that reference doesn't mean much to me while the other part does
Both have almost exactly the same story: MC gets tricked into a 'game', where he has to do more and more perverted challenges. In this game you get to say no to one challenge, all other challenges are mandatory or the mc gets murdered.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The power of oppai
56b70d88a5bddd376fcbb8d4bbdcf315.gif

Reactions: NormMcd

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
This is a weird game although the potential is there for lads who like this genre. At this point probably a bottom 5 game in the "I" genre in this forum

A start over is my suggestion

• Angry
Reactions: Kaldapas and KenneX

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
not bad but the MC could be less of a dickhead/wise ass when talking to women who in fact are wanting to fuck him instead like oh hey ima be a dickhead and treat them like shit just because he doesn't want to fuck em dont mean we dont want to with MC other than that not to bad

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
not bad but the MC could be less of a dickhead/wise ass when talking to women who in fact are wanting to fuck him instead like oh hey ima be a dickhead and treat them like shit just because he doesn't want to fuck em dont mean we dont want to with MC other than that not to bad
I agree with you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing. I love the girls, there are looking really stunningly!:love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Carnal Contract [v0.035 Ep. 3] [Dotty Diaries]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes