platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
**RELEASE - MICRO DOT TIER - Carnal Contract - REWORK - Part #1**

Hey everyone,

CARNAL CONTRACT REWORK Part #1 (Episodes 01-04) is released for Micro Dot Tier patrons!

Patreon:
Subscribestar:

p.s. follow our Game studio on Steam ->

Enjoy the game!
Dotty ❤

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait a second, this isn't completed? I thought the last update wrapped it up. :unsure:
It "was", then they were going to just add a harem ending, now it's a "rework".

They are doing a rework, and not even all of it is done, I thought (I am sure I read that) supposed to be just a "harem" ending, not a full-blown rework.

Today, I'm releasing a new version of Carnal Contract. It's more like a demo, just episode 1. Season 1 isn't done yet, but I decided to release the first episode for you.

Unfortunately, I'm not done with them yet, so it will take at least this week to finish. Then, I'll need at least one more week to put everything together in a build.
I will release the improved Carnal Contract Season 1 in two parts. The first part will include the first 5 episodes, and the second part will have the last 3 episodes.

Reactions: fishbrain

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I was gonna play this soon since I left off at the Becky cliffhanger but then I saw rework figure but be best to wait

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Carnal Contract [REWORK v0.9 Ep. 1-4] [Dotty Diaries]

NOTE: Dev said Tuesday (today) they would post it here anyway.

Changelog:
- Episodes 01-04
- 4500 renders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win//Mac:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Carnal Contract [v0.9 Rework] [Dotty Diaries]

NOTE: SEXY CODE = lovedianee

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Carnal Contract [REWORK v0.9 Ep. 1-4] [Dotty Diaries]

NOTE: SEXY CODE = lovedianee

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

You were quicker than me! :) I'll post the links on the first page. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: tysiu and Milton749

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
The first post is updated.

Here is what I did in this version.

CARNAL CONTRACT - REWORK

PROGRESS TRACKING

In Carnal Contract, there are three different collections to collect while playing:
  • Panties
  • Peekings
  • Cumms
You can track your progress for each collection in the "Your Progress" section.

HINT SYSTEM

In each freeroom, you might not know what to do next to continue the story.

Don’t worry—there’s a hint system in place that will guide you on what to do or where to go next.

PANTIES HUNT

Sometimes, when a new freeroom opens, a pantie will be dropped somewhere in the house.

This won't happen every time, but when it does, you'll receive a notification like the one shown below.

Now it’s time to find the panties. Search each room in the house and check various elements (like desks, beds, etc.) as the panties can be hidden.

When panties are visible on the screen, you'll see this icon in the top left corner.

PEEKING OPPORTUNITIES

Occasionally, you will receive a notification like the one shown in the image below. This indicates an opportunity to peek at one of the girls.

She might be playing, changing clothes, showering, or using the toilet.

You have 5 to 10 seconds to find her and unlock that scene.

COSTUME HUNT

In the scene where the MC goes to buy a kimono with Nicole, you can now find small boxes in the freeroom and bring them to her.

Each box contains a new costume for her to try on. If you find all of them, you'll unlock an additional scene later and a new peeking opportunity.

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK

The story has been adjusted from the old version, with some scenes extended and a few new ones added.

I’m offering this build for FREE and would love to hear your feedback. I'm working hard to prepare the game for STEAM, and your honest feedback is crucial.

So please, after trying it out, write a review here or reply to this thread with what you like or dislike about the game.

p.s. follow us on Steam -

Thank you, and enjoy playing!
Dotty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lw6041

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I forgot, how did it end last time? It must have been super underwhelming cus I have no memory of the endings.
People didn't like it much, and wanted a harem ending. That was supposed to be added as thank you for supporte etc, and turned into a full-blown rework.

From my memory it ended with fucking sis, then fucking mom at the bar in the kitchen during a christmas thing, and you didn't even get anything really with the older sister. And then it just ended. My memory may be off though, it has been a long while.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I forgot, how did it end last time? It must have been super underwhelming cus I have no memory of the endings.
They were bad. You left for college, banged a few girls, had a few hook ups with Lara, and came home for Christmas (I think) and had a scene with Diane or Nicole if they were your LI, or nothing if it was Becky. That was it. There was talk about new endings in a second season, but he went for a remake instead.

May 7, 2024
so a rework mostly just to add a sandbox/free roam and object hunts? yeah, no thanks, I'll just wait for the next AVN (hopefully with less lame endings than this one). At least it was completed before adding rework stuff unlike most.

Reactions: SlidingBadger
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes