shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
lest be real here this game was good but the missing harem path was the real downsize,....the vn wasnt lacking ,problem was the script ,...why to change to a sandbox?,.....a shame thats become to this....one down for me ..good luck dev

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Haven't played rework, I have quite a few in front of it. But it appears that it has built in one (for the free roams at least).
since you played the game before the rework think worth waiting for the last 1/2 of the rework to finish the game. I stopped right before we rescued Becky

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
since you played the game before the rework think worth waiting for the last 1/2 of the rework to finish the game. I stopped right before we rescued Becky
It depends on how much you like free-roam/rpg element/sandbox games. Do you like any of those? Would you rather play a VN?

I was fine with the ending besides what I had in my spoiler above.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm not going to wait, but considering my backlog of updates and a couple of new ones I really want to start, it may be a while till I get to it. We'll have to start right at the beginning anyway and Dotty may get the rest out before too long. This rework only took 4 months while working on his new game too, so that's pretty quick turn around.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not going to wait, but considering my backlog of updates and a couple of new ones I really want to start, it may be a while till I get to it. We'll have to start right at the beginning anyway and Dotty may get the rest out before too long. This rework only took 4 months while working on his new game too, so that's pretty quick turn around.
yeah im just debating as I don't know if I want to replay it twice when the 2ns 1/2 comes out since I have a big backlog and he seems to have a pretty quick deveolopment cycle

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
lmao, imagine in 2024 reworking a VN into a sandbox, the shittiest game bugfest mode of all time, designed to waste your time with pointless extra clicks. I know its probably done to speed the Steam process, but if AVN consumers weren't more like brainless coomers with zero self respect, this would not go well with those that invested money into this.

Reactions: Hollibolli

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah im just debating as I don't know if I want to replay it twice when the 2ns 1/2 comes out since I have a big backlog and he seems to have a pretty quick deveolopment cycle
If I was you, I'd just stick it on the end of your list and see where it's at when you get to it. I wouldn't be in a hurry.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If I was you, I'd just stick it on the end of your list and see where it's at when you get to it. I wouldn't be in a hurry.
lol I don't have a actual list I just give games a priority ranking on my spreadsheet and pick randomly from what im feeling at the time but yeah I hear yea thinking i'll be busy enough with other games etc won't be a bad wait. Tho I might ctrl skip through just to see how we rescue Becky been meaning to at least play that part but keep forgetting.

Reactions: Milton749

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Welp this was waste of time pointless click ins the Vn style was 10 times better i am glad i finished that i quit this rework after 10 minutes no point just to play it just to see few extra renders we already know the end anyway and the dev is wasting his time on this and complains that he's working 12 hours on his games i wonder why ....

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, it's now a sandbox...
Probably a stupid comparison, but for me it's like v0.8 was a Big Mac menu. Some pointed out some extra Ketchup would be nice. And the dev thought that's actually a good idea, let's do that - and changed it to a MacPlant...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: odbpm and kschn68

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Oh my, it's now a sandbox...
Probably a stupid comparison, but for me it's like v0.8 was a Big Mac menu. Some pointed out some extra Ketchup would be nice. And the dev thought that's actually a good idea, let's do that - and changed it to a MacPlant...
laughing.gif

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'll be honest... If this new version has the same ending as the original, I don't care... It just wastes precious time and delays the release of the new game... However, if there is an opportunity here that many people miss harem ending, then I'd replay it myself... However, there's no corresponding tag on the header... So I'm focusing on other games for now, but good luck DEV...

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes