• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The graphics looks really good. Too bad the tags didn't pick my interest.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I found what looks like to be some sort of temple in the far left side of the map hidden in the desert area. I think that's for the dragon quest but I'm not sure what to do from there.

rajeshsingh123

Sep 27, 2019
I found what looks like to be some sort of temple in the far left side of the map hidden in the desert area. I think that's for the dragon quest but I'm not sure what to do from there.
That's where I got up to, I managed to open the first door but once inside, there's nothing that I can see to do

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
That's where I got up to, I managed to open the first door but once inside, there's nothing that I can see to do
Yeah I managed to get it open as well with the lever.
There's also a lever on the inside in a similar spot but it just reopens the already open door again. If the art on the walls is supposed to be a hunt then I'd like you'd need to give an offering of some kind. I tried dropping random items but that did nothing.

where? the map is huge, stamina is a pain in the ass and I found that straight ahead with a dick, on the left near the village and the draconic vessel one, so I'm either missing one or that's a lie
The NPC that gives you the dragon vessell quest is the new scene I think. All I did to trigger it was to keep talking to her and pushing for some fun time.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
How do i complete the Footsteps of the dragon's quest, i can't find the ritual vessel
How do you find the ritual vessel?
Yeah I managed to get it open as well with the lever.
There's also a lever on the inside in a similar spot but it just reopens the already open door again. If the art on the walls is supposed to be a hunt then I'd like you'd need to give an offering of some kind. I tried dropping random items but that did nothing.

The NPC that gives you the dragon vessell quest is the new scene I think. All I did to trigger it was to keep talking to her and pushing for some fun time.
where? the map is huge, stamina is a pain in the ass and I found that straight ahead with a dick, on the left near the village and the draconic vessel one, so I'm either missing one or that's a lie
I created a new game and that solved it for me. Then the quest worked fine, I got markers for the temple und the vessel is inside. Seems a bit bugged with an old save.

Reactions: CouchPillow

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody can psot image how this vessel look like? Because i cant found and dont have markers for it

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Looking forward to play the new version.
I wish people stop talking about Assasin Creed or stealing assets etc.
Some of us are fond of 3D games and not VNs. A great 3D erotic game hasn't been made for ages since Bonetown.

Illusion 3D games = most of them easy becoming boring to me. Except maybe Artificial Academy, I just love random scenarious.
Wild Life = I don't play explore and fuck games just for the realistic graphics. There are a lot of sandboxes around based just on Unreal incredible shaders made to fool your eyes.

This game is exactly what I wanted for me from a new 3D erotic game. For years. I mentioned before I love an adult RPG from female perspective. Even in the demo the inventory, the progress saving, the armour and money system were perfectly done. Which rarely happens in the nowadays alphas or beta indie games.

And people are questioning the origin of the assets? This is just the way of bringing down a good game start. Why not just let the developer worry for himself about the assets and just enjoy this new game. Please stop pushing the devs on this matter!

Last edited:

Futalover94

May 21, 2017
i found a npc called Havar but don't know if her questline is done can't see options they are ??? and ???

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes