EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
When I accept the equine quest from the cat girl at her shrine, if i talk to her again, with or without the vase, the game freezes forever. is this a known bug?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So looking at the pics... this is 100% futa, right? No male characters anywhere?
There is precisely one male character thus far, who is coincidentally the only centaur in the game. He has no name, no dialogue, and no scenes. Just stands idly near the starting point, constantly erect and staring into the distance.

Edit: Wait, that's wrong. There's also Veranus, the demigod in the "Glory of the Gods" quest. You can kill him and take his horsecock for yourself.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
There is precisely one male character thus far, who is coincidentally the only centaur in the game. He has no name, no dialogue, and no scenes. Just stands idly near the starting point, constantly erect and staring into the distance.

Edit: Wait, that's wrong. There's also Veranus, the demigod in the "Glory of the Gods" quest. You can kill him and take his horsecock for yourself.
where is he found.. I had been looking for the equine genitalia type

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
What i can't Figure out is why do we have all these customization items, with a massively limited inventory with half of the items unable to be dropped? I would very much like to see some kind of storage box to extend your inventory options, the ability to drop all non quest items, or at least have the vendor inventory refresh somehow so you can dispose of the 3 extra copies of items, especially if another race is added, which seems to be the plan, otherwise this game will be Cat person the game with a bunch of undroppable guard armor items filling all inventory slots.

Reactions: Gremory152

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
What i can't Figure out is why do we have all these customization items, with a massively limited inventory with half of the items unable to be dropped? I would very much like to see some kind of storage box to extend your inventory options, the ability to drop all non quest items, or at least have the vendor inventory refresh somehow so you can dispose of the 3 extra copies of items, especially if another race is added, which seems to be the plan, otherwise this game will be Cat person the game with a bunch of undroppable guard armor items filling all inventory slots.
You can sell them. Buy them back when you want them.

ZCFC

Nov 15, 2020
To anyone playing. DONT start multiple quests. Game breaks to high heaven if you do
I completed Welcome to Sabu, Secret Admirer's Glory to the Gods and Footsteps at the same time. Nothing broke, you on the new one? 0.1.50

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
I completed Welcome to Sabu, Secret Admirer's Glory to the Gods and Footsteps at the same time. Nothing broke, you on the new one? 0.1.50
Yes I did Footsteps of the Dragon and Sabu at the same time. Got the Dragon transformation all I had to do was turn in the quest for Footsteps and for Sabu I needed to get the Amulet. The quests Both Broke. If i went to finish dragon quest. Sabu quest would DOUBLE up and Complete 1 of the 2 quests leaving a Quest in Limbo. With quest markers everywere and the quest prompt. Same happened in reverse

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes