fack102000

Aug 22, 2022
Oh nice! Thank you very much for that. Sadly it sort of confirmed my concerns. They have awesome graphics, nice camera effects with the depth of field, beautiful colors, nice looking skin materials and models. But I can see they dont show any of the active penetration, the camera angles are often times poorly chosen, the hands dont align and sometimes look lazily placed just in the ballpark of where they should go, the body poses feel stiff and I can only imagine the themselves will feel quite similar. Also none of the images showed any cumshot so im not sure how those look either.
Hopefully they can get their sex tech up to speed and hire an animator so they can improve that aspect as its really lacking.
Imagine this with the animation quality and controls of Wild Life :giggle:
I notice motorboating the vjj with a closed mouth too >.< Isn't the skin textures pretty spot on though with Carnal Instinct... Man I think gotta check out Wild Life if it can get that peticular on par ??!!

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
Found a bug that I need help with. Resolution is stuck at 69%, and I don't mean this to be a joke. This is a legitimate problem.

I opened up my save settings for video but the file is encrypted for some reason???

I've also restarted the game to no avail. Same thing with FOV, stuck at 90.

Anyway, if anyone can give me some help that'd be awesome. This game is incredibly fun despite being unfinished. I am excited to see it progress to a full fledged openworld game with a side of seggs or whatever.

Reactions: MkUltSmash

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
Same here kinda, the resolution scale changes correctly, but the setting slider always shows 69%
Yea same, mine would switch back after a second, but when I continued to put it at 100% it finally stuck. (Not inscreen number) But the affect was there.

FOV was the same. I'm really hoping they update the camera to hover a little bit higher or at least give us the option to manually set the cameras position. Obviously this isn't an obligation. The camera is fine the way it is; just a preference of me, and maybe some others too.

Anyway, I really hope they don't start from scratch cuz of all the hate. Making a game of this quality with less than 20 people is going to take a lot of time.
They should hire some more people for coding and maybe work more on refining basic functions like movement and etc, etc.

I see a lot of potential in this, and it could even surpass Wild Life... Well thats not fair to say because Wild Life is just a fapbox.

Reactions: Remnant-1

Exeon

May 15, 2020
You unlock options to swap body parts later in the Beta, so unlike the UE4 builds, you can't do any customization out of the box.
Great, just what I wanted from my sex game, an annoying grind to even look attractive let alone like anything at all

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Yea same, mine would switch back after a second, but when I continued to put it at 100% it finally stuck. (Not inscreen number) But the affect was there.

FOV was the same. I'm really hoping they update the camera to hover a little bit higher or at least give us the option to manually set the cameras position. Obviously this isn't an obligation. The camera is fine the way it is; just a preference of me, and maybe some others too.

Anyway, I really hope they don't start from scratch cuz of all the hate. Making a game of this quality with less than 20 people is going to take a lot of time.
They should hire some more people for coding and maybe work more on refining basic functions like movement and etc, etc.

I see a lot of potential in this, and it could even surpass Wild Life... Well thats not fair to say because Wild Life is just a fapbox.

You want the camera hover a little bit higher, I need it to be a little bit lower [I'm not a feet feticist but I need to see the character fully to know what thee feet are stepping onto!]... what about an adjustable one we all can choose the setup according to our needs!?? An adjustable length of the SpringArm [devs know what that is, I just hope they eventually read this], in addition to the already adjustable POV, is another feature I would put in together with a PhotoMode which is by now something Unreal Engine 5 has as an available in-built plugin.
Ain't a case the adjustable 3rd Person View camera and PhotoMode now are always one of the most common "essential" mods. Personally I always seek those mods myself and are two of the very first features I implement in my game projects as well.
Another feature I'm looking forwards to see are the Weather system [I cannot imagine a desert, or just sand dunes, without sandstorms!] and, not that Displacement and Tessellation are back in UE5, footprints and feet trails in the sand/mud!

Reactions: Remnant-1

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Body parts?? Does the voice change as well when you do that? Sorry for all the questions, I don't really have time to explore the game to find out if it does have something I like, I'd rather ask someone who has already found out.
Not sure, that's just what I was told when I asked...my current comp is on it's last leg and, to add to it, now age old. Last time I tried playing through this one it blue screened. You can ask me in a couple months as I have a new comp that blows this one out of the water on order from Digital Storm.
You don't have complete customization, but rather you unlock various "forms" as you play the game essentially. Each form has their own skins I guess you could call them, and some have different head styles and such as well. The one part that is fully swappable are genitalia, so you can mix and match there. There was also a couple sliders added at some point for boob size and such but nothing crazy in-depth. I'm guessing the voice does change depending on if you're male or female (never tested it myself) but there's only one female voice at least. Keep in mind I haven't played in a bit so maybe some of that has changed.

Great, just what I wanted from my sex game, an annoying grind to even look attractive let alone like anything at all
It's literally not a grind, you just have to play the game lol. You're not sitting there doing repeatable tasks to unlock everything, and there isn't minigames either. It's an RPG sex game, not an animation gallery. You do quests (like actual quests) and explore, which you usually get rewarded for (you know, like you typicaly do in an RPG). If you are playing lewd games purely for the sex I think you're just in the wrong place with this one.

Now I do think it's a valid complaint that the customization takes longer to get to, since you have to go through a couple quests to get to it. Having access to a few base customization off the bat (or reasonably sooner than it is) wouldn't be bad I think.

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
A grind? The devs want this to be a full open-world ERPG, not some fapbox like Wild Life. The grind currently isn't even that bad. It took me less than a day to complete the very small amount of content inside the UE5 version.

Please, make valid criticism that doesn't just adhere to your version of "a fun sex game" its completely ignorant and selfish of you to assume you have authority over what they present as a game.

You want the camera hover a little bit higher, I need it to be a little bit lower [I'm not a feet feticist but I need to see the character fully to know what thee feet are stepping onto!]... what about an adjustable one we all can choose the setup according to our needs!?? An adjustable length of the SpringArm [devs know what that is, I just hope they eventually read this], in addition to the already adjustable POV, is another feature I would put in together with a PhotoMode which is by now something Unreal Engine 5 has as an available in-built plugin.
Ain't a case the adjustable 3rd Person View camera and PhotoMode now are always one of the most common "essential" mods. Personally I always seek those mods myself and are two of the very first features I implement in my game projects as well.
Another feature I'm looking forwards to see are the Weather system [I cannot imagine a desert, or just sand dunes, without sandstorms!] and, not that Displacement and Tessellation are back in UE5, footprints and feet trails in the sand/mud!
I would be absolutely down for a Weather-System and Photomode. But these things should be secondary to base game development, as these are mostly end-product placements and would take too much time from the game's other needs such as completing it as a whole.

But I would like to disagree to them being essential. These only apply to screenshotters and fapbox enthusiasts, not ERPGaymers. I'm not sure the devs haven't already considered the SpringArm mechanic.

Its best to keep in mind, that overloading the already large payload, that is making a game of this calibre, would put it at risk of never being fully complete.

I'd wait patiently and allow this one to cook.

Last edited:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Hello folks! How do we defeat that damn winged thing!?? I feel like it's impossible to kill... and yet I'm Level 7, got all the weapons in game and I believe I destroyed all the effigies I found but it's all pretty useless... I've tried using those piles like suggested in the Wiki but he doesn't get stun and when it does it lasts too short attacking again.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Hello folks! How do we defeat that damn winged thing!?? I feel like it's impossible to kill... and yet I'm Level 7, got all the weapons in game and I believe I destroyed all the effigies I found but it's all pretty useless... I've tried using those piles like suggested in the Wiki but he doesn't get stun and when it does it lasts too short attacking again.
Hide behind the "pillars" (stacks of pottery) and wait for it to crash into it and then attack. I shot arrows at it to stay out of its reach and drank potion to keep my health bar full.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
By the way those links to download Its a joke even with the JD,Its to hard to put on torrent site a file and share the link so I download In 5 min instead of 50? 2k24 and ppl still live In early 2010.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes