marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Something which Adeptus Steve (Wildlife) haven't achieved in years - actual combat and gameplay, while having sexy stuff ongoing without taking
What? I just downloaded this and the amount of gameplay is minimal. You have a few dialogue scenes, NO SEX SCENES, the combat is lackluster at best and the charcters have a really strange design as some others have pointed out.

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
What? I just downloaded this and the amount of gameplay is minimal. You have a few dialogue scenes, NO SEX SCENES, the combat is lackluster at best and the charcters have a really strange design as some others have pointed out.
There are sex scenes. They're identified by the pinkish purple emblems on the compass. Some require you to have a dick or not. I've found three so far.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
There are sex scenes

Reactions: Azriel Satan

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Main problems:
-Markers are the same at any direction or range with makes them unhelpful (also no "looted" state for chest makers)
-Combat is slugish (expected) The forward stab double combo with distance is the way to go, the others are unreliable and will cost you health.
-Inventory glished (hope sort item gets your stuff back on screen)

Otherwise impressive (tho not my cup of tea.)
(There is a male body model in the game, press "N" might be just a rig tho)

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Three? I've only found 2 - where are these?
There is a caged "sand zombie" cat that gives, well begs for giving, BJs. Its just before the big camp when you leave the docks right where the merchants give out quests.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
2 sex scenes, good combat, actual inventory and loot. already better than wildlife OMEGALUL
Nice troll, I cant even get past the FIRST dialogue scene because none of the options work and all the things you mentioned Wild Life has had for ages.

• Angry
Reactions: sabadongelov

exter

May 29, 2017
is it just me, or does the idle stance on the charakter looks exactly like the idle stance of maya in WildLife? this kinda makes me think, that the characters (and maybe other assets) were taken directly from WildLife and to hide it they changed the heads to that of cats and changed the body proportions a little? :unsure:
Not really judging here, but that is just something i noticed right away. So i personally would recommend to wait a little and see how this develops before supporting.

Nov 13, 2017
is it just me, or does the idle stance on the charakter looks exactly like the idle stance of maya in WildLife? this kinda makes me think, that the characters (and maybe other assets) were taken directly from WildLife and to hide it they changed the heads to that of cats and changed the body proportions a little? :unsure:
Not really judging here, but that is just something i noticed right away. So i personally would recommend to wait a little and see how this develops before supporting.
Either that, or both games could have used the same asset pack, since both are made in Unreal.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Either that, or both games could have used the same asset pack, since both are made in Unreal.
Altho Wild Lifes characters are original models made by Steve and his team. You can see that very well on their youtube channel which has a great history of development. The animations are a female movement pack form the marketplace, I recognize this in several games.

rezorathor

Jan 13, 2019
Seriously, this looks amazing; please keep at it! Don't just go based on Patron polls though. Think about the vision you want and create that, incorporating polls when you can. Don't let the mob distract you from what you're really trying to create.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
lets be honest, if they keep their promise's that game could become one of the best real-time adult games like wild life, i even found the animations and UI so smooth and those graphics with already 2 or 3 quests and combats system all in the first version, it really makes me hyped for what the future reserve !
btw those anyone know what engine they used ? when I was playing it felt like UE4
1605212161099.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes