Ohmygawdjj

Jun 6, 2021
If anyone would like a save file (UE5) , this one has the male demi jackal and common jackal forms unlocked but there is 7250 essence so you can unlock any other form you want. I saved near the temple of cosmetics so to unlock more forms, go inside and touch the obelisk.
How do i insert this save file. I'm going by the assumption that everyone uses WINRAR? Also, where do i find my own save files. I tried following a comment above but could'nt seem to find it. I'm not tech savvy at all.

Last edited:

Ohmygawdjj

Jun 6, 2021
Save your game to generate a new save file and then rename my save file to your latest save file's name and replace your newly saved game file with mine. Extra steps because the game maintains a list of save files it created so in order to load externally saved files you'll have to replace the entire 'saveGames' folder or rename-replace a single save file.
How do u do what u do. Where did u even find the saved games folders.

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Loading new saves somehow makes the game's performance tank, huge FPS drops, I have load an earlier save so the game runs well

fack102000

Aug 22, 2022
I have a very basic WIP cheat table that edits attribute points (character creation points) and essence points.

(this table is for UE5 2023 12 20 AKA v0.5.12) V0.21

EDIT1: V0.4 = You now can change attribute points main stats manually, currently only useful to increase statistics (aka fire resistence, hp, etc) by a lot, while keeping the actual main stats low.

EDIT2: V0.4.1 = Updated pointers for main stats. The previous ones were broken.

EDIT3: 0.4.2 = Updated pointers for main stats again. The previous ones were broken again.
Thanks !!!! I didn't know it but this seems to be what I really needed after all to get the essence and stat changes on my own saves. Any idea how to add gold , arrows or potions ?? I can't figure out how to scan or locate the address and value of those things. Anyways thanks so much !!! Atleast all forms can be unlocked now ^^,

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
How do i insert this save file. I'm going by the assumption that everyone uses WINRAR? Also, where do i find my own save files. I tried following a comment above but could'nt seem to find it. I'm not tech savvy at all.
Copy-paste the following in the file explorer address bar (Windows)

%localappdata%\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\SaveGames

Last edited:

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Loading new saves somehow makes the game's performance tank, huge FPS drops, I have load an earlier save so the game runs well
I managed to figure out the issue, it seems that the game somehow tried to add the current additions of the december build on top of the august build as this save was from the first UE5 build, starting a new save and deleting the first UE5 build save fixed it, now the game runs very smoothly

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, it seems like a female centaur NPC has already been introduced. If so, in which version and where can I find it? Unless of course it's in the version posted here.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Guys, it seems like a female centaur NPC has already been introduced. If so, in which version and where can I find it? Unless of course it's in the version posted here.
Patreon Taboo.:censored:
But.. For now, you can enjoy a female centaur in old UE4 builds..

okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far. I am stuck on a couple of quests, though. In the "If It Bleeds" quest, I'm in the first area of the temple and can't find the lever. I'm probably being dumb and blind, but I can't find it. Same with the shop lady's sword. I've killed the enemies she sent me to, but can't find the sword... and there's no marker. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I found the lever. For some reason I didn't see the loot option on the first enemy before.
EDIT2: I found the sword as well. The marker appeared after finishing the IF it Bleeds quest. Can't find the person that starts the "Shipwrecked Anubites" quest, though.

Last edited:

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Read somewhere that there are no buttholes and no anal in this game. Is that true? Hopefully not.
Very few sex scenes actually show the penetration so realistically you can just imagine that it's anal. There are a few actual anal scenes, though they're less common than vaginal scenes.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Played this for like 2 hours.
60% of running around the big, boring map (but hey, at least it has nice UE5 graphics that didn't burn my mobile 1650 on silent mode somehow)
25% of talking to the generic NPCs and completing their generic boring quests (most of them were nicely voiced tho, it sounded REALLY GOOD for such game)
14.5% of fighting dumb AI enemies with the same combo over and over again
0.5% of actual H content

God I wish this game was actually unique and not the most generic RPG you can imagine with very little H content that is not even the part of the gameplay but just a scene after you choose certain dialogue option... Even tho the only H scene I've seen after playing for 2 hours was good, I didn't even get a boner because it took me so long to see it and I was very bored. Maybe I'd get to it a bit faster if I wasn't completing random quests along the way. I've been completing them because I thought I'll get some items/currency or at least H scenes as a reward but I'm not even sure if I got anything after completing them (at least I didn't see anything appear in my inventory). Honestly it was even more boring than latest AC games, which means IT'S VERY BORING. Idk if it's even worth playing tbh, if all H content it has atm are these 3 intimate encounters marked on the map. If so, then it's really sad that devs have put so much effort into nothing. This game does a bad job on everything except models and voicing (I'm not sure about H content because as I said, I've seen only 1 scene which is not enough to make a conclusion yet)

• Sad
Reactions: DicksInSpace

Lycal

Jan 2, 2020
60% of running around the big, boring map (but hey, at least it has nice UE5 graphics that didn't burn my mobile 1650 on silent mode somehow)
25% of talking to the generic NPCs and completing their generic boring quests (most of them were nicely voiced tho, it sounded REALLY GOOD for such game)
0.5% of actual H content
Were you playing the UE4 or UE5 version? Cause the UE4 has quite a few sex scenes and a lot of them you can do right out of the gate. The UE5 version is very much a WIP and only has the basic groundwork right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadge0

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Were you playing the UE4 or UE5 version? Cause the UE4 has quite a few sex scenes and a lot of them you can do right out of the gate. The UE5 version is very much a WIP and only has the basic groundwork right now.
ah, I didn't think they will be SO different... Well, I'll try UE4 version then, thanks for telling me about that :)

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
0.5% of actual H content

God I wish this game was actually unique and not the most generic RPG you can imagine with very little H content that is not even the part of the gameplay but just a scene after you choose certain dialogue option... Even tho the only H scene I've seen after playing for 2 hours was good, I didn't even get a boner because it took me so long to see it and I was very bored. Maybe I'd get to it a bit faster if I wasn't completing random quests along the way. I've been completing them because I thought I'll get some items/currency or at least H scenes as a reward but I'm not even sure if I got anything after completing them (at least I didn't see anything appear in my inventory). Honestly it was even more boring than latest AC games, which means IT'S VERY BORING. Idk if it's even worth playing tbh, if all H content it has atm are these 3 intimate encounters marked on the map. If so, then it's really sad that devs have put so much effort into nothing. This game does a bad job on everything except models and voicing (I'm not sure about H content because as I said, I've seen only 1 scene which is not enough to make a conclusion yet)
They've just started with the UE5 version and I found it more playable and enjoyable because it's not just a bunch of erotic animations one after the other and the NPC interactions aren't all just H-Content. But I agree that some boss fights are unnecessarily complicated and difficult for a game that's supposed to be an adult RPG. I'm looking forward to the finished product.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes