marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
btw those anyone know what engine they used, when I was playing it felt like UE4
It is indeed UE4.

My two cents are these:
The first release looks impressive as fuck. I really like the look of the world so far, the city is very nice and detailed and the graphics are of very good quality. I dont know how much time they spent on that before the first launch tho so in order to really get a feeling of what sort of production this will be we need to wait a few more months for the coming releases.

The characters are very special but somehow look aesthetic even for someone who isnt really into the whole furry stuff.
As mentioned earlier I couldnt get past the first dialogue as the options werent working so I cant really tell much there other than saying that its very buggy. But thats totally OK for a first release and I think they had a very strong first release. But before I get hyped Ill need to see how this continues.

Reactions: 7thCloud

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Ok this looks like a real epic gamer moment. Will perhaps look a bit into the future to see how it has progressed!

Wildmeow

Mar 18, 2019
My review (sort of)
Desperately needs optimization, even with pretty low settings, it drives my CPU and GPU to the brink of water boiling.
There is also an odd inventory glitch that occasionally deletes your currently worn headpiece, and sometimes equipping a new one deletes the old one when it should replace it.
Additionally there is a semi-operable infinite money glitch when you talk to a quest person that gives you an object, (such as the Anubite at the start) which gives you the quest item every time you re-open the dialogue.

In short, this game is promising. Although I'd love to see a full-body-fur body item, i respect the animal-headed god inspiration this game is going for. And i am happy to watch this for future updates. I would advice optimization to take a priority in development.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I was quite impressed with how polished this felt for a 0.1 version in the most ambitious setting; an open world 3D RPG. The animations are fantastic, combat felt good and the visuals are pretty. Performance was also very good on my system (Ryzen 2700x/ GTX 1070), the game did tax my GPU heavily but thats to be expected of UE games of this type. Think I sustained around ~100fps at highest settings. I suspect the commenter above me runs a pretty dated system, I do not agree with him on the need of optimization at all.

I did have a difficult time navigating the map and had no clue on where to find the priest for the gold pouch quest, I suspect thats very work in progress.

I am really excited to see where this game is going, just please don't fall into the trap of over promising stuff via strech goals. Keep small and reasonable goals and just build upon your excellent foundation.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Looks interesting. Will give it a playthrough. That said, "pre-alpha"?

People these days don't grasp the difference between alpha, beta and launch versions. I'll use the classic 'old timer' saying here, "back in my day..." Well, back in my day, 'pre-alpha' meant that a program was still ~90% in the conceptual phase. There are mockups, model designs and at most a few 3D renderings or level designs but that's about it. Moving forward, 'alpha' meant that it was still 'in-house' only and, while the game is still very raw and in development, at least the concept has been nailed down and the focus has moved on to implementation rather than design review. Moving along, 'beta' and I guess you could say 'pre-beta' but even that is more like 'alpha', is when you have a fair bit of content designed and implemented. Usually enough for a level or two and bug-free enough to welcome public testing either by 'closed beta' or 'open beta' tests. Beta stage usually is the longest and lasts all the way until launch.

In any case, rant aside, I am wary of any game where the author says that it is 'alpha' let alone 'pre-alpha'.
I hear ya but in this era Pre Alpha means "Don't criticize me."

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
From what I've played, this does have potential, however... I see why it's called a pre-alpha. Items disappearing from the inventory is a pretty serious bug, the combat animations are nice but the translation of that into the combat itself is... Wonky.
It runs pretty well though, better than most alpha games I've tried.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
From what I've played, this does have potential, however... I see why it's called a pre-alpha. Items disappearing from the inventory is a pretty serious bug, the combat animations are nice but the translation of that into the combat itself is... Wonky.
It runs pretty well though, better than most alpha games I've tried.

Ironically a pretty serious bug which I've also had recently with Outer Worlds, LMAO! So at least the dev is in what could be called "good company"!

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Would l like to know where ends this version. Actually I can't go further than the quest to deliver gold pounch to priests

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
This game doesn't look like "hard" furry... I will give it shot and hope the graphics doesn't break my pc.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I'm... Pretty sure a lot of the assets, meshes, textures, locations... heck, even some of the animations and the sounds are 1:1 taken from the game "Wild Life". And i'm pretty sure that was without their consent.

Afaik that's not the same Team - Or are said things public-domain? Don't think that all of this is PD, to be honest here, yet they even opened a patreon.

Any1 has some info on that?

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I am kind of confused, (maybe its because I don't care for furry stuff) but who is this game for? They all are completely human except for their heads its really off-putting and weird its like the exact opposite of monster girl stuff where its a human faces and different types of bodies like centaur or lamia and stuff like that. And then it was my understanding that furry was usually humanized animals with fur or scales and claws and stuff. Maybe someone who like this can explain? I don't really get what they were going for here I could not get over how weird the people looked.
Yeah, the "human but with animal head" thing turns me right off to this... if they were actual anthros I'd be all for it, this on the other hand is just creepy

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes