Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Can we not tag things with pregnancy until its actually in the game. As far as I know, pregnancy content is not going to be in this game for along time.

Reactions: anotherday

Antzio

Aug 26, 2020
Oui Vous devez être fou pour faire un jeu comme ... comment les gens peuvent aimer ou regarder ça? Il est dégoûtant omg
Bye the way, graphics seems to be very good. Make a normal game i think this is better for your head

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can we not tag things with pregnancy until its actually in the game. As far as I know, pregnancy content is not going to be in this game for along time.
Can we not complain about tags until we've read the tag rules and thread? Per the forum's official tag rules:

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
Per the game itself:

p1.png
p2.png
p3.png
p4.png
p5.png

Visible pregnancy? No. Impregnation? Absolutely qualifies. And since this forum wraps both of those up into the same tag, the tag applies. If echo comes back and confirms the final line is no longer accessible in v0.1.78, I'll report this post to have a moderator rule on whether the tag applies when an attempt to impregnate a character is made but fails, versus successful impregnation.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can we not complain about tags until we've read the tag rules and thread? Per the forum's official tag rules:

Per the game itself:

View attachment 1201151
View attachment 1201152
View attachment 1201153
View attachment 1201154
View attachment 1201155

Visible pregnancy? No. Impregnation? Absolutely qualifies. And since this forum wraps both of those up into the same tag, the tag applies. If echo comes back and confirms the final line is no longer accessible in v0.1.78, I'll report this post to have a moderator rule on whether the tag applies when an attempt to impregnate a character is made but fails, versus successful impregnation.
sad how this tags works, but thx for clarifying, where the last line about twins is from in the game? if you don't mind me asking.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It's from Nepthys, the crocodile girl in front of the temple. I grabbed that screen in v0.1.75, but I'm not entirely sure the line is still accessible in v0.1.78. Would need echo to confirm or deny, really.
At the least, he did say a few hours ago that line shouldn't show up (yet?).

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
As long as theres not undue focus on pregnancy and human characters (as so often happens), Im just fine with how things are going.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
At the least, he did say a few hours ago that line shouldn't show up (yet?).
He confirmed the NPC was using the wrong line, and I wasn't seeing the same line when I tried in v0.1.77. However, since we don't have internal knowledge of how the dialogue system works, unless a dev confirms it's been removed or someone is willing to spend all day poking at the system to ensure it's only ever the one line (by doing things like starting a new save and running through the relevant quest multiple times to ensure it isn't a random outcome, for example), all we have to work with is assumptions.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
All right, I got confirmation from echo that pregnancy isn't tracked in game data yet, and that while you can make the attempt to breed, the only line currently accessible from that conversation with Nephthys confirms the attempt failed. So while that tag 100% applied to this thread a few days ago with the v0.1.75 update, the currently accessible portion may not. This content, however, is currently accessible in the game:

1222829_p1.png
1222830_p2.png
1222831_p3.png
1222832_p4.png

So the game currently has an impregnation-focused quest named "Ride the Pony" that results in a sex scene literally named "Centaur Breeding" by the developers, but as of v0.1.78 there is a line that confirms that the attempt to impregnate the player fails. (While this will change in the future, the future is not relevant to tag rules.)

Therefore, I'll report this post and leave the tag's status up to a moderator, as it now falls in a gray area in the tag rules for impregnation-focused content, since there is a deliberate attempt to impregnate the player but it does not succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naiora

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Then go to the request board and get it changed. Complaining that a tag that is properly applied to a thread by the forum's rules shouldn't be applied to the thread despite that is a waste of literally everyone's time.
I didn't even know that was an option. When I have more free time, I'll look into doing that, but I'm sure many others have put in requests to change a lot of the tags on this site. It's not just the pregnancy that needs to be reworked but many others. The whole tag system needs to be reworked or just expanded to avoid confusion. If you put a tag on a game and people constantly have to ask for clarification on what the tag actually includes or what it even means for the game, then your tags are not doing their job.

And you say I'm wasting people's time by complaining about a tag, but I can't tell you how many shameful hours I’ve wasted of my own time playing these games that are tagged with pregnancy or furry and it has nothing that actually involves those kinks. It just sucks when I finally find some free time and want to relax with something lewd that I might enjoy but the “furry” character just has some cat ears and a tail. Or there is just one line in the game about a character becoming pregnant, but there is no actual pregnancy showing or it's never expanded on past that.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I didn't even know that was an option. When I have more free time, I'll look into doing that, but I'm sure many others have put in requests to change a lot of the tags on this site. It's not just the pregnancy that needs to be reworked but many others. The whole tag system needs to be reworked or just expanded to avoid confusion. If you put a tag on a game and people constantly have to ask for clarification on what the tag actually includes or what it even means for the game, then your tags are not doing their job.

And you say I'm wasting people's time by complaining about a tag, but I can't tell you how many shameful hours I’ve wasted of my own time playing these games that are tagged with pregnancy or furry and it has nothing that actually involves those kinks. It just sucks when I finally find some free time and want to relax with something lewd that I might enjoy but the “furry” character just has some cat ears and a tail. Or there is just one line in the game about a character becoming pregnant, but there is no actual pregnancy showing or it's never expanded on past that.
The forum's tag rules are pretty bad, and you're right, tons of people have done exactly what I suggested you do. The staff have actually explicitly stated the tags aren't going to change until after the new tagging system is in place. (The current beta lets you use tags as a blacklist, finally. Which is great because with how the forum's tag rules are designed with "if literally any instance exists in the game, the tag gets added" as the basic policy, blacklisting is more effective.)

But saying a tag shouldn't be applied to a game because the content only technically exists is a waste of time, because technically exists is enough to be tagged. Instead, it might be worth working around the forum's rules. Tags aren't representative of content focus at the moment, and may never be. However, it's not exactly difficult to make a breakdown of the tags on a game you've played and how much of it there is, so other people have a point of reference. Like so:

• 3D Game: All content in this game is currently 3D.
  • Adventure: This game involves quite a bit of running around, exploring, and (mostly avoidable) combat.
  • Animated: Everything in this game is fully animated, however the scenes don't have much in the way of dynamic controls and are usually locked to just one or two specific camera angles.
  • Big Ass: Check the screenshots in the OP.
  • Big Tits: Check the screenshots in the OP. Also, there's a crocodile woman with tits almost as big as her head.
  • Character Creation: You always start the game with the same character, but most of this game's equipment is comprised of replacement heads, bodies, and clothing.
  • Combat: This game has a live combat system with weapons including swords, spears, and bow and arrow. The combat is fairly simplistic and can mostly be dealt with via spam-clicking and then backing off to recharge stamina.
  • Creampie: Every sex scene currently in the game that involves penetration also includes cumming inside.
  • Exhibitionism: The player can be as nude as they want to be, and many NPCs in the game are wearing little to nothing as well.
  • Fantasy: This game is very much an ancient Egypt based fantasy setting, complete with gods and divine magic. The player cannot currently use magic, however.
  • Female Domination: There are several sex scenes in the game where a female character takes a decisively leading role, including one where the player (who can be female) actively dominates another character.
  • Female Protagonist: The player can be female, and starts as such.
  • Furry: There are quite a few characters in this game who are several variations of furry, from human body with furry head to full-furry or full-scaly body and head.
  • Futa/Trans: The player can be futa (via the equipment system) and several other characters in the game are futas as well.
  • Futa/Trans Protagonist: The player can be a futa via the equipment system. This option is accessible within a few minutes of starting the game.
  • Graphic Violence: The combat in this game involves gratuitous blood splashes. There are also occasional skeletons scattered about, including some as enemies. Many "statue-ized" corpses of NPCs who seem to have died mid-coitus or mid-masturbation are scattered around as well. Finally, there is one quest that involves a location where you can see the corpse of someone who was hanged still on the rope in a path you need to take to complete the quest.
  • Group Sex: There is a set of concubine sisters whom you can pay to have a threesome with. They are accessible at any time so long as you have enough money.
  • Handjob: The above threesomes involve you or one of the sisters giving a handjob.
  • Incest: There is a set of concubine sisters whom you can pay to have a threesome with.
  • Internal View: There is one sex scene, accessible at any point so long as you have a penis, that involves an internal view.
  • Interracial: The cosmetics you can equip involve a variety of skin tones (as well as a variety of patterns for non-human races). The game does not make a big deal out of that for the most part, though there is one particular character who very much has a thing for dragon-type bodies.
  • Lesbian: Many of the game's current scenes can be F/F scenes depending on player equipment.
  • Masturbation: The player and NPCs are currently not able to masturbate, however there are quite a few petrified bodies scattered around that clearly died while in the process of doing so.
  • Monster: Enemies in this game include skeletons, while NPCs include things like centaurs.
  • Monster Girl: NPCs in this game vary from Nepthys the crocodile-girl to humanoid dragons.
  • Oral Sex: Several of this game's currently available scenes involve oral sex, both in the form of cunnilingus and blowjobs.
  • Pregnancy: This game currently has a quest focused on impregnating the player, however the quest cannot yet result in a success. There is currently no content involving a pregnant player or NPC.
  • Prostitution: There is a set of concubine sisters the player can pay to fuck.
  • Religion: This game's setting is very clearly derived from the mythology and religion of Ancient Egypt. Temples and religion are heavily present in the game, including divine power being the source of transformation equipment, quests tied to various gods, and the ability to unmask and kill a false god.
  • Sandbox: This game is open world and, while contained by invisible walls, can be wandered freely otherwise.
  • Slave: There is a slaver whom you can pay for the ability to fuck their centaur slave. The player was also brought to this game's setting by another slaver, who sends you on your way at the start of the game.
  • Tentacles: There is an area hazard you can run into with a quicktime event. Failing this event results in the player being fucked by a tentacled slime.
  • Transformation: Most of this game's equipment is focused on changing the player's head and body, and can be switched out and configured largely at will.
  • Vaginal Sex: This game includes a variety of scenes with vaginal penetration.
  • Voiced: Many NPCs in this game have full voice acting.
No matter how complex you make the tag system, it can't compare to the above. An actual breakdown of the tags and what they were applied to the thread for lets people make a far more informed decision than the tag itself ever could. And just like the tags themselves, all it requires is a single player dedicated enough to check the content against the list.

And if nobody is willing to do this kind of thing for a game, it's possible to ask about a specific tag. But complaining about a tag that should be on the thread and suggesting that tag rules should be violated based on preference is just a waste of time.

Last edited:

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Came for the Pregnancy tag. Staying for the hope that it will get fully implemented and not just with one quest. That and the game looks to have a lot of potential.

Edit: Looking more into it, potential is CRAZY.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Came for the Pregnancy tag. Staying for the hope that it will get fully implemented and not just with one quest. That and the game looks to have a lot of potential.

Edit: Looking more into it, potential is CRAZY.
The confirmed pregnancy plans at the moment (on top of the currently implemented impregnation quest) include the player being able to be pregnant (confirmed up to triplets) as well as the camp system allowing for you to impregnate NPCs who've joined your camp. Based on the most recent roadmap, that appears to include children of the NPCs, but that's an assumption based on another feature and the timing it's being added. The current roadmap, btw:

1.png

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How good has the dev been about making the deadlines for this roadmap? Past experiences teach us that despite how well-meaning and faithful a dev may be, roadmaps tend to be unrealistic as things quickly go beyond their intended scope. Best example from current memory is ArcGames, dev of Corrupted Kingdom. They planned to have pregnancy in the game by March 2020, and took almost half a year to reach that goal in a limited capacity as things kept getting in the way.

Also as someone pointed out above, if there technically isn't pregnancy (or even impregnation as someone else noted), it might be a good idea to just remove it for now and add it back later in September if the schedule stays on track. I'm not saying this with any venom, rather it would be better to add it later when the content is here. People like me who are interested right now will probably forget in the months it takes to come out and ultimately remain ignorant of the game. If it's re-tagged later, we can be called forth once more and probably become super annoying fans.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How good has the dev been about making the deadlines for this roadmap? Past experiences teach us that despite how well-meaning and faithful a dev may be, roadmaps tend to be unrealistic as things quickly go beyond their intended scope. Best example from current memory is ArcGames, dev of Corrupted Kingdom. They planned to have pregnancy in the game by March 2020, and took almost half a year to reach that goal in a limited capacity as things kept getting in the way.

Also as someone pointed out above, if there technically isn't pregnancy (or even impregnation as someone else noted), it might be a good idea to just remove it for now and add it back later in September if the schedule stays on track. I'm not saying this with any venom, rather it would be better to add it later when the content is here. People like me who are interested right now will probably forget in the months it takes to come out and ultimately remain ignorant of the game. If it's re-tagged later, we can be called forth once more and probably become super annoying fans.
They've been pretty consistent with hitting their roadmap goals. They even recently passed a funding threshold and added more to the roadmap. As for the pregnancy tag, I already compiled the updated information in a post a bit further up this page and reported it for a moderator to make a call. If the tag sticks around, it's because the moderators deemed the current remaining content to be sufficient for the tag.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes